Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bruschi's Plans May Include A Handoff To Mayo

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by jmt57, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +370 / 0 / -1

Bruschi's Plans May Include A Handoff To Mayo by Jon Scott on Comcast SportsNet New England

continue reading ...
  2. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

The same way Rodney has given way to the younger guys like Sanders, Meriweather, Chung.
  3. Mike the Brit

Mike the Brit Minuteman Target PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +300 / 2 / -0

Disable Jersey

Thanks for the link. Did you notice this photo? That looks like an amazing size difference between Seau and Mayo!

[​IMG]
  4. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Seau is standing several yards closer to the camera. But yeah, Seau is a big guy.
  5. ScottieC

ScottieC Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Seau is a freak of nature - Comparing anyone to him, is unfair to Seau and the person you are drawing the comparison too.

I really really really really really hope we pick Jr. back up on the way to the Super Bowl this year - how sweet would that be? I can hear the HOF induction now - "Super Bowl Champion with the New England Patriots" - Chargers fans would be devastated!
  6. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Anything to devastate Chargers fans, still, picking up Junior would most likely be an indication of the NE injury situation - not good.
  7. Fencer

Fencer Rookie

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -13

#12 Jersey

“The main time I’ll think about that is when I’m finished. And if you know me, it’s just one year at a time,” Brischi said of staying in the area when his playing days are done. “When the year ends you decide if you can play more or not, you decide if your career is finished or not, and from there you decide where your life is going to be. I’m extremely comfortable here – if that’s any indication of where I’ll be.”

Nicely nuanced -- non-commital, yet giving a clear answer as far as one exists. This guy may be smarter than I've been giving him credit for (which just means I'm flipping to the majority view.)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.