PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi's comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinb

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Everyone knows Bruschi was a Patriot, from the field to the locker room. He also, absolutely knows, that most of the players are going to read his comments or hear them on ESPN... Could it be possible, his comments about the Jets and Pats without Welker, could be physcology to motivate the team?? or is that a stretch...

Re: Bruschi's Comments..

I've had the same thoughts.

It's not ridiculous enough to throw the idea away, but not probable enough to assume it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing some long-distance motivation, either directly (players read and get motivated) or indirectly (giving BB bulletin board material)

Re: Bruschi's Comments..

Would not surprise me in the least.

The comment could be directed at the Patriots defense.

As in, Oh, the offense lost a key cog, and you know this defense can't carry them, because it's not of the Jets' caliber.

I think you guys are giving Bruschi way too much credit. All season long Bruschi has made comments about the Pats and if I remember correctly he's been called out for it by people who are actually IN the locker room (the 4th and 2 incident).

He's trying to keep him job and trying to prove he can be an unbiased commentator.

Any angle, can and will be used to win a game.. and using this injury could be a rallying cry.

It is a huge stretch.

Why are we even compared to the Jets? Its true they are in the playoffs. And its true maybe their D is slightly better than us "Pass rush" wise. But lets not forget they have a rookie QB who has not played mistake free football. Plus we dont have a rookie QB and only lost a vital slot WR. I like our chances against Baltimore, our defense will show up to play and consider our hands full on the next round.

Really??? Is this where we are as a fanbase now??? :confused:

I would really hate to see this place if/when we actually have a losing season. :eek:

Why are we even compared to the Jets? Its true they are in the playoffs. And its true maybe their D is slightly better than us "Pass rush" wise. But lets not forget they have a rookie QB who has not played mistake free football. Plus we dont have a rookie QB and only lost a vital slot WR. I like our chances against Baltimore, our defense will show up to play and consider our hands full on the next round.

I think the jets defense is more than slightly better if im not mistaken don't they have the # 1 defense in all of football ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes