PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi vs. Jeff Fischer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know this had something to do with the illegal block on Rodney...

But what Exactly was this all about?
Is there another thread on it?
How come no one is talking about it?

I watched the game and saw Teddy Angry but it was in a crappy sports bar and that game had no sound so if someone could tell me what happened i'd appreciate it.

thanks

He was reacting to the block on rodney. He saw jeff fisher wink and smile after the play and tedy assumed it was fisher kind of adding insult to injury. After the game, fisher said that he wasn't doing that at all and if tedy thought he did that, he apologized for the misunderstanding. Fisher also said he has complete respect for harrison and how he plays.

Honestly, I think it was a heat of the moment thing for all those involved.

A lot of players commented on Fischer doing that. Artrell hawkins was on Dale and holley today and said that Fisher was "giving them the business" during the game. He said they were surprised becuase normally you don't hear a head coach heckel you. Of course then he said Asante shot back with something like "oh ya, well where will you be next week???? In Hawaii playing golf??? :rofl:

Later on they interviewed Seymore and Dale said something to the effect of "all this crap in tennesee started happening when Mawae showed up, any coninsidence?" Seymore just laughed, but it's obvious that the whole team (from the top down) has issues

When you can't win a fight fairly, you start fighting dirty......just like the Flaming Tacks did on Sunday.

A lot of players commented on Fischer doing that. Artrell hawkins was on Dale and holley today and said that Fisher was "giving them the business" during the game. He said they were surprised becuase normally you don't hear a head coach heckel you. Of course then he said Asante shot back with something like "oh ya, well where will you be next week???? In Hawaii playing golf??? :rofl:

Later on they interviewed Seymore and Dale said something to the effect of "all this crap in tennesee started happening when Mawae showed up, any coninsidence?" Seymore just laughed, but it's obvious that the whole team (from the top down) has issues

If the head coach, Fisher, actually did this kind of thing, he is a loser. A clown. Totally classless. Very immature. Not head coach material.

//

Here is a question for you all, can you imagine BB or any of this staff taking the time during any game to heckel an opposing player?? Guess the Mawaee influence is paying off big time in Tennessee.

Last edited:
Here is a question for you all, can you imagine BB or any of this staff taking the time during any game to heckel an opposing player?? Guess the Mawaee influence is paying off big time in Tennessee.

No I can't! I used to think well of Fisher, but after this game it's put the McNair and Hainsworth situations in a whole new light! :bricks:

drillman.jpg

I couldn't ever imagine Belichick interfering with an opposing player during a game either but I'm assuming you haven't forgotten what he did to Marvin Harrison a couple years ago. None of these people are saints and it's foolish to think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back