PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi: Show Moss some love, Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people do realize that Favre has directly and indirectly cost the New England Patriots Super Bowl wins right? He has cost us playoff births. He sucks and no NEP fan should ever NOT boo him.
You're right on the money. He quit when we needed the Packers to beat the Jets (02?) and at least one other big one I can't recall right at the moment. Some warrior. He's a self-absorbed narcissist who never gave a flying f*** about anything other than himself, his phony legacy and his "aw shucks" profile. God, I hope he starts and plays the whole way on Sunday. Even if that happens and we lose, my opinion will not change. There's just too much historical evidence that one game cannot alter. OK, I'm off the soap-box...

Ill be there right behind the Vikings bench...will be cheering him as loud as i can...but i wont be wearing his jersey and i just bought a Hernandez jersey :D

I wish i could be there with my son to give him a standing ovation before the game. He was nothing but class and gave us all some great memories. I still wish he was with us.
Oh well at least my son will represent me. Oh,,my son hates Monsieur Favre,,so wont be able to stop him from booing him ! Hope its a great game with a W. GO PATS Abdul

You people do realize that Favre has directly and indirectly cost the New England Patriots Super Bowl wins right? He has cost us playoff births. He sucks and no NEP fan should ever NOT boo him.

Fact.

Boo the **** out of Favre.

- Super Bowl 31
- Slaying us in Gillette in and eventually rolling over and dying against the Jets in the last week to keep us out of the playoffs.
- '08 was more or less the same story as '02.

Combine these with all his other d bag tendencies (sending pics of his injuries to announcers so they can broadcast it, fake retire, skipping training camp and preseason) and the media's tendency to lick his balls...

**** Brett Favre.

He wined his way out but, he was part of that magical season. If I was going I'd cheer for him. Plus who knows what could happen, we might need him a few years down the road(like johnny damon).

Give him a warm reception, then prevent him from getting a reception. I loved him, but he was doggin it at the end. He's the enemy now as far as I'm concerned

Moss is a great player and seems like a cool guy, but he totally put himself above the team and the organization this year. Not cool.

Re: Randy's Return to Foxboro

Just posting to Patriot nation to give the old 81 a little bit of love and respect on Sunday.

I am aware of the "he is gone so I could care less about him" camp.

He did however give us a lot of great football memories and helped take us on a magical ride in 2007.

What say you NE...?

Absolutely... Moss did a tremendous job here. I'm very thankful. And he was generally well behaved... even his exit could have been much worse.

It's just business and Moss is all about Business... its always been about the money and he had no real shot of a mid season extension from the Patriots... so he opted to leave.

Just business, just about the money. The only time I take offense is when guys say that it's not about the money - and we know its about the money. I appreciate Moss being up front this time.

He wined his way out but, he was part of that magical season. If I was going I'd cheer for him. Plus who knows what could happen, we might need him a few years down the road(like johnny damon).

It's whined. And that magical season must be the one many here still can't bear to talk about or watch replays of the last game of...which they sorely needed to. Damon went to the highest bidder. Same as Vinatieri. Both played out their contracts here. Both were instrumental in winning championships here. Moss asked to be traded because he wasn't going to be a big feature in the offense and they weren't going to sign him to another extention after sinking $27M into him for 3 years... Bravo...:rolleyes:

Felger and I don't agree on much but I think the football gods quite possibly kicked this organization in the nuts repeatedly for selling it's soul and taking the shot. I'm glad we're reclaiming our soul a year sooner than later.

Fact.

Boo the **** out of Favre.

- Super Bowl 31
- Slaying us in Gillette in and eventually rolling over and dying against the Jets in the last week to keep us out of the playoffs.
- '08 was more or less the same story as '02.

Combine these with all his other d bag tendencies (sending pics of his injuries to announcers so they can broadcast it, fake retire, skipping training camp and preseason) and the media's tendency to lick his balls...

**** Brett Favre.

Let's not overlook this one...in Super Bowl 42, we SMOKE the Green Bay Packers. If he doesn't throw that INT in OT, we go 19-0.

**** Brett Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back