PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi retiring????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
This was mentioned by Russ Franncis on 3 Downs with Felger..FIRST I heard of it..seems like a possibility or???? Just another rumor...I would think if ANYONE knew it would be Holley who is writing a book with him....

Last edited:
I can't quite tell, but were you attempting to call Michael Holley a jew?

I can't quite tell, but were you attempting to call Michael Holley a jew?

Hmmmm. Holley doesn't look Jewish, but you never know. I'll let you know if I see him at synagogue.

Last edited:
Is this in English?

No...I think??? Michael Holley....is a jew....

But seriously, I didn't see the show tonight, so I can't speak for what Francis said.

Last edited:
make_it_stop.jpg

On 4 Downs,Russ Francis announced the locker room scuttlebut,which was that Tedy may be thinking of retirement next year,especially if we win the SB this year.
He also acknowledged that it was only gossip at this point and that the only ones who knew for sure was him and his family. He also said the vets tend to speculate a lot about their retirements. That said,Russ also commented that the move made sense in many ways.
We shall see.

I wondered about this as well, no not Holley being Jewish though with the shaved head maybe Hari Krishna, but Tedy came back and proved himself does he want to take any further risk???

Just finished watching it. Francis broke the story. He said the word is all over Gillette that this is Tedy's last year, especially if they make the Superbowl. Maybe he stays one more if they get bumped this weekend. Say it aint so, Tedy!

This message is a PSA brought to you by
Michael Richards,Mel Gibson,and Apparently vast quantity's of alcohol:p
Not that there's anything wrong with that;)

Will have to wait and see I guess. If we win the SB, Tedy will definitely have something to do with it.

I guess his thumb is bothering him more than we know, meaning he can't have one for the thumb

Just finished watching it. Francis broke the story. He said the word is all over Gillette that this is Tedy's last year, especially if they make the Superbowl. Maybe he stays one more if they get bumped this weekend. Say it aint so, Tedy!

I thought it was if they win the Superbowl

Could be Troy Brown's last season too. It's too horrible to think about. I'll think about it tomorrow, after all tomorrow is another day.

I say this is the typical bull**** the Boston media tries to pull to undermine the Pats. Last week it was Asante Samuel. This week it's Bruschi.

Bruschi just busted his ass making an incredible comeback because he loves to play the game of football. And now one year later he's done? Bullsh1t.

**** the Globe. **** the Boston media. Go Pats.

When any team wins a SB retirement is a great idea...especially if you have mucho dinero en el banco.:D

It was a typo, he hit the j instead of the k in jnew (instead of knew) and the r instead of the t in ir (instead of it).

Ian

Last edited:
That's O.K. I spoke to someone who lives in New York and the latest talk down there is how Belichick and Pioli are headed to the Giants after Belichick's contract expires here. That caught me off guard, so I'm sure we'll here all kinds of talk over these next few weeks. Someone else asked me today if I thought Harrison will call it a career after suffering another knee injury. So there's lots of speculation about many different things, and as far as I'm concerned we can worry about that crap later. All I care about is Sunday's game, and then hopefully we can focus on two more after that :cool:

Ian

Last edited:
Who cares about Bruschi and Brown. As long as Miller comes back, Holley and I will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes