PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi Podcast:Colts the most dangerous matchup for pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make no mistake. Our most dangerous matchup for the playoffs IS the Colts. Only because of that ****er Manning. I hate his guts, but i respect him all the same. He's dangerous, HOWEVER...in Foxboro, in the cold, with the Colts being depleted as they are, with TFB being as motivated as he is, I like our changes. Bring it on.

No TEAM in the AFC scares me when it comes to beating the Patriots.

Peyton Manning scares me. Take that contradiction as you will.

No team in the NFC scares me either. The only ones that worry me are the Saints and Packers.

Go Pats!

This, the one person who can utterly shred this team in a shootout is Manning, no matter what receivers he has, or the weather

This, the one person who can utterly shred this team in a shootout is Manning, no matter what receivers he has, or the weather

Its time for the pats to not just win. But exorcise its demons as well. I for one would love to see them shred the colts! Put up 30 points against them and shut down Manning. Just like SD did earlier this year.

Last edited:
From the team that concerns me most, to the team that concerns me least:

Ravens
Steelers
Jets
Colts
Chiefs

I agree with that order.
I think the Ravens WANT the Pats...they either hate us that much or want to make up for their previous losses. Personally, it would be nice to redeem our 2009 embarrassment.

Pittsburgh and B'More will have no issues with weather, either. In fact, I would rather not be chasing Ray Rice in a game with poor footing.

Manning has never come up big against us in a poor weather game and I don't think he can do it with a team decimated with injuries at the specialty positions. I expect a good showing from him, I think Brady hangs on for a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back