PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi; Overreaction or Valid Point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodhead plays wide receiver?
??? That is a basic staple of the no huddle. Woodhead lines up behind Brady or next to Brday or splits out wide. Any of the three depending on what mix of players the defense got caught with. Woodhead often lines up as a WR and was a WR for the Jests his first year year IIRC. For the Pats, he was runnng routes and catching the ball about 2 weeks after being signed. More than I can say for Ochostinko.

??? That is a basic staple of the no huddle. Woodhead lines up behind Brady or next to Brday or splits out wide. Any of the three depending on what mix of players the defense got caught with. Woodhead often lines up as a WR and was a WR for the Jests his first year year IIRC. For the Pats, he was runnng routes and catching the ball about 2 weeks after being signed. More than I can say for Ochostinko.

Sure, because the 4 yard screens and dump off passes in the flat are exactly the same as the down field routes a WR has to run. Please show me all the passes Woodhead has caught from Brady that were more than 10 yards in the air.

Thanks for insight.

If Chad HADN'T tweeted anything that night, the big headline would have been, "Chad doesn't tweet. He must be pouting about not being a factor in a record setting performance.
I don't think so. I'd assume he was reading a book on peewee football explaining how many players can be on the line of scrimmage. :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back