PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi on Dale & Holley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sic Transit Gloria Bruschi

Zip's gotta be in a funk

Good job, he will wind up in a good place here in NE.. either with the Pats, or one of the radio networks..

Thanks for this thread!

Thought snow game was the coolest thing. Vrabel came up to him and asked "Can you believe what they're doing?"

I'm with him -- and he set it off. One of my favorite "moments" in sports.

Last edited:
Holley's pretty sure Tedy will end up in a studio for the forseeable future. Great analyst and guest. He told TJ daddy would be home a lot more and his little boys lit up.

Coaches work 80 hour weeks for a lot less than reasonable ILB's make... Might see him coaching down the road but he would probably work his way into that coaching at the college level. Short season.

Senator Bruschi.....hmmmmmmm

I was glad to hear that the Bruschis are going to stay in the area; it means a great deal.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Tedy as Gino's replacement when he decides to retire.

If Goodell wasn't such a dufus, he should hire Tedy to mentor all the little egomaniacs that don't earn their 7 figure paychecks in the NFL. They'd get a lot more out of the experience than they do now when they get hugged by enablers like old phony Quiet Strength.

Couldn't agree more with this statement.

Just a programming note for WEEI/The Big Show. We're told Bill will be joining us live at promptly 5PM today, which should be the new regular time for our weekly interview moving forward this season. We expect much if not most of the interview to focus on Tedy and his career.

The interview will also be streamed live on WEEI.com and Patriots.com and should be available for podcast download on WEEI.com approximately an hour after the interview.

Just a programming note for WEEI/The Big Show. We're told Bill will be joining us live at promptly 5PM today, which should be the new regular time for our weekly interview moving forward this season. We expect much if not most of the interview to focus on Tedy and his career.

The interview will also be streamed live on WEEI.com and Patriots.com and should be available for podcast download on WEEI.com approximately an hour after the interview.

WEEI slumming for listeners....so now they start covering football. ....maybe 20 minutes worth today...an improvement

WEEI slumming for listeners....so now they start covering football. ....maybe 20 minutes worth today...an improvement

Nonsense. It's Patriots' Monday and they've talked a lot of football. They had Tedy on after his retirement press conference. You're posting in the thread about it for crying out loud.

You're usually a much better poster than this.

Tedy would be a good one to introduce BB when he's inducted...

Couldn't agree more!

Deus, thanks for posting this. I was unable to listen in this morning and just got back to the house. It's a bittersweet day. We all knew this day would come, but he's also given us such a tremendous run over the years.

It's great to hear he will be staying around New England. He's a wonderful example of what is good about the NFL. Didn't need a posse or a rap sheet. Did his talking on the field.

Thanks, 54!

Well done DI.

Reading this makers me almost teary eyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes