PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi is done!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RxJock1120 said:
Yet they just can't stop commenting on it. This "charade" is dominating any other thread, in views and responces. It really looks like some of you bought it, you even bought it when i backed off the claim that was a med student, which I actually am, not that it makes any real difference though.
What exactly is a "responce"?

chowder said:
Actually, i do give discounts to all of my family and friends. And all the non poser patriots fans here are considered my friends
WooooHooooo!!!!:rocker:

err... I mean that's very kind and generous of you.

RxJock1120 said:
A post/reply.

Delivered without a trace of awareness. Dude, rent "Spellbound". It's a movie about nine-year olds who can spell better than you.

Bella*chick said:
Delivered without a trace of awareness. Dude, rent "Spellbound". It's a movie about nine-year olds who can spell better than you.

You know what you are right I really can't spell, nor do I really care to check my spelling. But what does this have to do with football.

RxJock1120 said:
All of you, despite a couple, simply jumped on the fact that I was a med student. Not debating that the severity of the prognosis was not validated by what happen on the field. Forget that Teddy was seen walking around after the game, you guys are so pathetic, and most don't even realize it. If you can't talk facts, then get up and get yourself a nice tall glass of shut the F up!!! Oh blah, blah, Hippocratic Oath, blah blah What year are you in, blah blah blah if you're an MD that why the insurance rates are so high. What does any of this BS have to do with Bruschi's injury??? I am surprised most of you idiots know how to read. Maybe 2 or 3 of you were willing to debate the facts, the injury of our defensive captain, and rest of you jumped on some stupid, meager, meaningless fact. You resort to BS name calling, or stupid stereotypes, because you are too stupid, ignorant, and irrational to argue facts. It's a..holes like you who pretend to be fans, who go to games and sit there quietly. It is an absolute shame that 2 players and the owner have to comment on the lack of noise at a FOOTBALL game. I have always believed that New England had the best fans, the most educated, dedicatted fans in the USA. But today I find that it's actually filled with spoiled losers, too stupid to know what's going on, to ignorant to know how to help the team. Do me a favor and pick a different team to root for, cause you don't deserve this dynasty.
So I am guessing my account will be suspended tommorow, by the wonderful board monitor Ian. I don't really care I can use 10 different computers, 10 different emails, and I can say whatever I want, whenever I want, under 10 different names. So go ahead censor me tommorow, just like you did with NEM.

Dude -
Cry me a RIVER. DAMN. WHINE WHINE WHINE. That is what is coming from you. You made a moronic statement and got slammed for it the way you deserved and now you are crying about the fact you got slammed? That makes YOU the loser. It makes YOU the the one who doesn't know what's going on.

Now, as for your chest-beating about using 10 different computers, 10 different emails and 10 different names, if you are that pathetic to do so, I am sure that Ian (who is one of the BEST moderators around) will go about disposing of you like the troll that you are.

Lastly, why are you dragging NEM into this? You think that your pathetic situation is anything like his? That's laughable.

RxJock1120 said:
You think I give a SH!T if you appreciate my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you care about is the attention you are getting. Because you are a pathetic human being.. Its very sad...

DaBruinz said:
All you care about is the attention you are getting. Because you are a pathetic human being.. Its very sad...

I do care about attention, keeping in mind that this is a messageboard. You all are so pathetic, just argue football, is it that hard. You're stupid, you're a little kid, you're a pathetic human being. Who CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What does any of it have to do with the New England Patriots, what does any of it have to do with Bruschi's injury. I may be a kid, but at least I try to talk footbal, and not resort to childish name calling.

Damn, I should have put the over/under bet on this troll thread I would have made a killing. Oh well C'est la vie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes