PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi is done!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
skri65 said:
54 walked (with a slight limp) to the buses and boarded it. He himself said "Its not serious."
That is great news.....

RxJock1120 said:
What are you even talking about, you have no idea what the Hypocratic Oath is, past what you see on crappy late night TV. What gives me the right to state an opinion, the First Ammendment. I did not say that this is a diagnosis, this is my opinion, having some training in the field. I can't believe the level of maturity/intelligence that Pats fans have. I feel sorry for this wonderful organization.
Of course, the First Amendment does not apply to privately owned internet sites. Obviously.

RxJock1120 said:
How you interpret it is you're own choice.

Your bogus opinions aren't appreciated here. Interpret that as you wish.

RxJock1120 said:
Honestly, that's exactly what I thought i did. It's not like i said I was the leading orthopedic surgeon in America. I am not a professional, yet. Ofcoarse I have no extensive news nor info. I am just watching the game like everyone else, and sharing my opinions, like everyone else.

Well, you certainly sounded like you were on the verge of becoming one (leading orthopedic surgeon in the country).

Doc, I've been where you haven't. I've had a broken ankle, the kind that won't support any weight. And yes, it was sports-related. (Happened along time ago.)

Even as Bruschi lay there on the turf being attended to, I could see he wasn't reacting to a broken bone. And when he got up, and tried to put weight on it, he didn't react the way you should when you ahve a broken bone down there.

But the clincher was the attempts at running. If you're ankle is truly broken, you simply can't do that. It's impossible.

My thought was a severe high ankle sprain. I dunno, tho. I thought I'd leave the diagnosis to competent medical professionals.

Learned that one from them nasty Republicans!

Be sure to enjoy the next episode of Grey's Anatomy!

shmessy said:
Rodney Dangerfield's Doctor-- Doctor Vinny Boombotz

ROFLMAO!

My fav Dangerfield Line:

"I asked my cab driver to take me where the action is, he drove me to my house."

Wow how pathetic

All of you, despite a couple, simply jumped on the fact that I was a med student. Not debating that the severity of the prognosis was not validated by what happen on the field. Forget that Teddy was seen walking around after the game, you guys are so pathetic, and most don't even realize it. If you can't talk facts, then get up and get yourself a nice tall glass of shut the F up!!! Oh blah, blah, Hippocratic Oath, blah blah What year are you in, blah blah blah if you're an MD that why the insurance rates are so high. What does any of this BS have to do with Bruschi's injury??? I am surprised most of you idiots know how to read. Maybe 2 or 3 of you were willing to debate the facts, the injury of our defensive captain, and rest of you jumped on some stupid, meager, meaningless fact. You resort to BS name calling, or stupid stereotypes, because you are too stupid, ignorant, and irrational to argue facts. It's a..holes like you who pretend to be fans, who go to games and sit there quietly. It is an absolute shame that 2 players and the owner have to comment on the lack of noise at a FOOTBALL game. I have always believed that New England had the best fans, the most educated, dedicatted fans in the USA. But today I find that it's actually filled with spoiled losers, too stupid to know what's going on, to ignorant to know how to help the team. Do me a favor and pick a different team to root for, cause you don't deserve this dynasty.
So I am guessing my account will be suspended tommorow, by the wonderful board monitor Ian. I don't really care I can use 10 different computers, 10 different emails, and I can say whatever I want, whenever I want, under 10 different names. So go ahead censor me tommorow, just like you did with NEM.

SoCal Bong said:
Your bogus opinions aren't appreciated here. Interpret that as you wish.
You think I give a SH!T if you appreciate my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet..cant wait till the suspension :D

And I thought Med students were mature human beings..

Last edited:
skri65 said:
sweet..cant wait till the suspension :D

And I thought Med students were mature human beings..

My neither. Cause it's actually gonna matter. And if you think med students are decent human beings, you've never known a med student. Law students probably being the only ones worse.

There is no way in hell you are a med student period. You spelled it hypocratic oath which no med student would ever do. And save me the "I was typing fast" crap. Do you even know what the prefix hypo means you idiot? Of course not because you would have known it would out you immediately to anyone who actually HAS taken medical classes. CHrist I was just a psych major who had to take 6 med courses and I knew what hypo meant.

And BTW...the fact that you knew about NEM'S exile indicates that you are not indeed who you say you are.

TROLL TROLL TROLL

And PatSummerall....I KNEW IT. I smelled troll the whole time.

KDPpatsfan said:
There is no way in hell you are a med student period. You spelled it hypocratic oath which no med student would ever do. And save me the "I was typing fast" crap. Do you even know what the prefix hypo means you idiot? Of course not because you would have known it would out you immediately to anyone who actually HAS taken medical classes. CHrist I was just a psych major who had to take 6 med courses and I knew what hypo meant.

And BTW...the fact that you knew about NEM'S exile indicates that you are not indeed who you say you are.

TROLL TROLL TROLL

And PatSummerall....I KNEW IT. I smelled troll the whole time.

No you IDIOT I am NOT a med student. Just go back and read your pathetic post. TROLL TROLL TROLL, wow I am so affended. Ohh really your a psych major and you know what hypo means, enjoy your 50 thousand dollar a year job, Psych isn't even a real major. Guess you should have taken your lips of the bong at least for a bit. Psych major who are you kidding. Being in a fraternity is more of a major then psych, hell masterbating is more of a major then that. (lets see how many of you will make a masturbating comment in your replies) TROLL TROLL TROLL, holy sh!t do you people actually think someone is gonna be affended by that. Enjoy cleaning my bathroom, Mr. Psychology!!!!!!!!!!!

You're killing me. I was indeed Psych major...did I say I worked in psych? No. I am a wholesale mortgage rep and I made over a hundred thousand this year so I don't anticipate cleaning any toilets anytime soon barring the complete collapse of the American housing market. Oh and yes I was also a fraternity brother which you clearly were not.

And about you never saying you were a med student...umm... I won't even bother quoting your posts in which YOU SAID YOUE WERE A MED STUDENT. Are you 15 years old? I think your mom will be pissed when she finds out your still awake.

RxJock1120 said:
My neither. Cause it's actually gonna matter. And if you think med students are decent human beings, you've never known a med student. Law students probably being the only ones worse.

Nah, people that make up lies on what they do to try and make a bogus point on another teams message board while pretending to be a fan of that team are worse than both.

KDPpatsfan said:
You're killing me. I was indeed Psych major...did I say I worked in psych? No. I am a wholesale mortgage rep and I made over a hundred thousand this year so I don't anticipate cleaning any toilets anytime soon barring the complete collapse of the American housing market. Oh and yes I was also a fraternity brother which you clearly were not.

And about you never saying you were a med student...umm... I won't even bother quoting your posts in which YOU SAID YOUE WERE A MED STUDENT. Are you 15 years old? I think your mom will be pissed when she finds out your still awake.

You are such an idiot, so much so that this is gonna me my last post. I am just tirred of pointing out all you idiots. 100 thousands dollars last year....RIGHT!!! maybe last decade. And I definetly said I was a med students, it was a lie, MORON!!! Just like your little pretend salary is a lie. A little defensive about how much money you make. Psych major, holy crap i wouldn't even admit that to people, just an fyi. And I am so shocked you were a frat boy....let me guess, over defensive, irrational, a-hole....got it you must be a TKE. And seriously lay off the reefer, it's not gonna help your housing business, lol.
P.S. Phi Sig-Damn Proud!!!!!!!!

pats-blue said:
Nah, people that make up lies on what they do to try and make a bogus point on another teams message board while pretending to be a fan of that team are worse than both.
Okay I lied this is gonna be my last post. Thank you, at least someone understands what lying is, or actually reads the comments before responding. I am very proud to say that I am a patriots fan. Thru the 1-15 seasons, thru the Bledsoe years, where we were almost good enough. To the present. And I, unlike a lot of you, would never allow criticism of our current qb. He's only the second best qb in history, at the age of 28. 1 more Super Bowl and this makes his the greatest. In conclusion, go pats, nothing can stop us, even this year. And all of you ******s don't deserve the greatness of this team.

Actually A hundred grand isn't really very much in the mortgage business. Others in the field can chime in. I'm only in year two so I'm still building. I have Asthma so Weed isn't really an option for me and the fact that you lied to start your post doesn't really give you any credibility with anything else. You are the definition of a troll simply by the fact that you came on pretending to be someone you are not and then got all pissy when people called you out and backed you into a corner.

RxJock1120 said:
Okay I lied this is gonna be my last post. Thank you, at least someone understands what lying is, or actually reads the comments before responding. I am very proud to say that I am a patriots fan. Thru the 1-15 seasons, thru the Bledsoe years, where we were almost good enough. To the present. And I, unlike a lot of you, would never allow criticism of our current qb. He's only the second best qb in history, at the age of 28. 1 more Super Bowl and this makes his the greatest. In conclusion, go pats, nothing can stop us, even this year. And all of you ******s don't deserve the greatness of this team.

Wow a "Patriots fan" that joins a board to lie, post an inflamitory post about Tedy and calls the rest of the posters "******s"? Uh wow, I'm glad we have a fan like you...I guess. Thanks for "sticking" with the Pats through the lean years so you could get the enjoyment you put so much effort into getting out of this post.

RxJock1120 said:
For some reason, I doubt you were alive for the 1-15 season.

Doogie

RxJock1120 said:
Thats kindda funny, i thought everything written on a messageboard was an opinion. I could give you some links, and that would make it a fact, cause if it's written online it's gotta be true!!!!!!!! Wow, you guys are so dense it's kindda funny. I almost feel a little better about the loss of our defensive captain, seeing what kind of idiots we have on this board......NOT!!!

How old are you son? 10.....like Doogie Howser I would guess....Does your daddy know you are online posting this garbage. Better knock it off now you hear? Before you get a spanking.............;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back