PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi is done!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No broken bone... Tedy will sit out next week and be ready for the Playoff game... He will be fine.

RxJock1120 said:
He got hit, tried to take a step, and couldn't put anymore weight on the foot, that clearly signals a break in a load bearing part of the leg

Would that be the ankle bone? :D When I got an attack of Gout (a form of arthritis) in my ankle I couldn't put any weight on it. Doctor gave me Allopurinol and it went away. I guess you would have put me in a cast. :p

RxJock1120 said:
Guys I hate to say it, but I have been 2 things in the past 3 years, an avid Patriots fan and a med student. Teddy is not gonna play another game this year, his ankle is almost certainly broken. He got hit, tried to take a step, and couldn't put anymore weight on the foot, that clearly signals a break in a load bearing part of the leg, more specifically the ankle, keeping in mind the way his leg was twisted around. This really sucks, cause this game meant nothing to us, and now the heart and soul of our defense is gone and he ain't coming back, mark my word.

Or a twisted ankle :rolleyes:

Go away idiot. If you're actually an M.D., you're the reason insurance rates are so high. :bricks:

On a more serious note. Tedy was carted away and did not return even to the sidelines and BB looked upset about something in his post game conference. Judging by his demeanor you would have thought the Pats just lost big.

RxJock1120 said:
groundgame said:
I can guarantee you I know more about the pats then you do. Nice job trying to doubt someone's credentials, did you learn that one from our wonderful republicans. How can you possibly question or debate anything besides my statement. You have no idea who i am.

All I can say is, you didn't exist before this thread.

But if you did, I have some pretty good guesses!! :rocker: :rocker: :bricks:

I agree

Michael said:
On a more serious note. Tedy was carted away and did not return even to the sidelines and BB looked upset about something in his post game conference. Judging by his demeanor you would have thought the Pats just lost big.

BB did look upset but there is no telling you never see him really happy. The D didnt look to hot when a 42 year old QB was in the game so Im sure that didnt make him happy either.

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
Yeah and you diagnosed him with "CRAMPS" as soon as it happened. You are being hypocritical. This med student gave his opinion just like you did. You were both wrong, but you had the nerve to haze him after you did the exact same thing Dr. Shmessy.

I'll cancel my previous guesses. Although both of these "people" are probably reincarnations of other well known trolls. :cool:

i thought ted's expression, and comments to the trainers (when he was down) spoke tons... he looked like he knew what happened... as a warrior, tb would not be carted off, unless it was serious.... i will be very glad if 54 is able to play any more games this year... lets hope for the best

Michael said:

Belichick was pissed because of the ******ed questions he was being asked, including being second guessed by that jerkoff Burton about playing starters on special teams.

54 walked (with a slight limp) to the buses and boarded it. He himself said "Its not serious."

By the way, is inventing a new identity so you can agree with yourself in a thread a violation of the rules here like it is on another board?

Just wondering. :confused:

RxJock1120 said:
Guys I hate to say it, but I have been 2 things in the past 3 years, an avid Patriots fan and a med student. Teddy is not gonna play another game this year, his ankle is almost certainly broken. He got hit, tried to take a step, and couldn't put anymore weight on the foot, that clearly signals a break in a load bearing part of the leg, more specifically the ankle, keeping in mind the way his leg was twisted around. This really sucks, cause this game meant nothing to us, and now the heart and soul of our defense is gone and he ain't coming back, mark my word.
JEEZ! You're a med student? Please give us your real name so we can avoid you you and not have to sue you for malpractice when youk make such dtupid diagnoses on us.

ps Are youk REALLY a med student? Or a student on meds?

RxJock1120 said:
hes not done you clown .why dont you wait to see what happens.on patriots fifth quarter felger said he walked out to the bus under his own power without any brace or any kind of cast and xrays were negative .now dont you feel stupid.

RxJock1120 said:

If you are a med student, then you need to go to the school and demand your money back. Bruschi was grabbing his leg right below his knee.

Well

Richter said:
Belichick was pissed because of the ******ed questions he was being asked, including being second guessed by that jerkoff Burton about playing starters on special teams.

Ya i don't think i have seen BB more pissed after a question. He looked and acted like "why would you ask that stupid question" and then just said: "Look, we play to win the game---we play to win the game" and that's it

NEM said:
This is what I heard, and take it with a grain of salt.

WHile driving back from the Vine, after the game, I was listening tothe Westwood One wrapup of the game...and here is what they said...and they did not elaborate.

They said, to paraphrase...."Latest report on Bruschi is that it is worse than originally thought."

I have no idea what it meant.

Well NEM, I'll believe the guys who spoke to Bruschi after the game. I'm watching Patriots 5th Quarter and Burton was in the Patriots locker room and spoke to Bruschi. Bruschi told him that he was fine. Burton also said that Bruschi walked to the bus under his own power, without crutches or a cast, but he did have a limp. Keep this in mind. Normally, when a player is seriously injured, they don't speak to the media. Heck they completely disappear.
If he was completely done the media wouldn't find him in the locker room. He would have been rushed to the bus before the media access to the locker room.

RxJock1120 said:
Thats kindda funny, i thought everything written on a messageboard was an opinion. I could give you some links, and that would make it a fact, cause if it's written online it's gotta be true!!!!!!!! Wow, you guys are so dense it's kindda funny. I almost feel a little better about the loss of our defensive captain, seeing what kind of idiots we have on this board......NOT!!!

So far, the only idiot I've seen here is you.

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
You are no different than Shmessy, Flying Fungi and so many others on here. The minute a newbie comes on the Board and doesn't kiss the PATS fans proverbial ass, they are a troll. You idiots try to ruin it for the rest of us fans. He said he was a 'Med student" not a doctor. Get a life.

When did you become a fan? I am curious because I have only ever see you troll....

Also, the NEWBIE was beating his chest with, " i'm a med student." Its pretty amazing how Bruschi was massaging the upper part of his calf, right below his knee, yet this shmuck claimed that it was Bruschi's ankle.

RxJock1120 said:
What are you even talking about, you have no idea what the Hypocratic Oath is, past what you see on crappy late night TV. What gives me the right to state an opinion, the First Ammendment. I did not say that this is a diagnosis, this is my opinion, having some training in the field. I can't believe the level of maturity/intelligence that Pats fans have. I feel sorry for this wonderful organization.

Dude, when you show some intelligence, then you might have the right to comment on the intelligence of others.

While the 1st Amendment gives you the Freedom of speech, it does NOT protect you from the reactions you get from such speech. You made a BS unfounded opinion that was backed up by the facts of the play or what was happening on the TV. And, yes, it comes across as you trying to validate your opinion by claiming that you have some knowledge just because you are a med student.

What year are you in Med School anyways? 1st Semester Freshmen?

NEM said:
I am only reporting what was said on Westwood One. In my post, you will see where I said I would take it with a grain of salt. Do you know what is meant by that?

I havent got a clue if it is bad, good, worse, not worse or if he left his leg on the field....all I am doing is reporting what was said, nothing more, nothing less.

Now, now NEM I in no way was trying to criticize your post. For all I know Burton might be full of crap. Like you I was just sharing the information that I heard on Patriots 5th Quarter. Personally, I won't feel any better about this until I see Bruschi on the field suited up and ready to play. I chose to believe Burton because it will help me sleep in peace tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots