PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi is done!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shmessy said:
By the way, for anyone not familiar with exactly who Patsummerallofthe80's is, here is the great man's debut thread on this board a few days ago:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?p=1660#post1660

So what is your point EXACTLY so I can understand. I asked PATS fans who were giving up on the team why? I said this because I read a bunch of posts before my first one. Are you denying that didn't happen? I didn't accuse all PATS fans of that. This is so horrible? If we don't win the SuperBowl, you gonna cry? If somebody writes a negative column about the PATS is it going to ruin your day?

Let me now point out how much of a chicken S you are for deleting your post about diagnosing Bruschis injury immediately as a "CRAMP." You did this because I exposed you. I'm allowed to be a fan on here as much as you. You started this with me last week. It's up to you whether this continues. Got it Senior Troll!

OntarioPatsFan said:
Dude, it's just not a good idea to try and validate your opinion by stating your background, especially when it's a highly academic one. You alienate yourself from most of the posting population and set yourself up for a reprisal.

Anyway, no hard feelings. I like when people state their opinions, as long as they add some sort of evidence to back it up. For example, 'Bruschi's done for the season because his ankle was twisted. And bones are most easily broken when their is a torque applied to them as opposed to a direct force.'

Honestly, that's exactly what I thought i did. It's not like i said I was the leading orthopedic surgeon in America. I am not a professional, yet. Ofcoarse I have no extensive news nor info. I am just watching the game like everyone else, and sharing my opinions, like everyone else.

OntarioPatsFan said:
I seemed to have missed this thread, but I got a kick out of spacecrime's response. LOL

LOL, that was straight and to the point!

I have nothing against trolls. They make for some good entertainment. it's just instrumental for folks to be aware when someone is trying to put one over on us.

Patsummerallofthe80's is actually quite clever and entertaining.

He is, however, not on the level.

RxJock1120 said:
What are you even talking about, you have no idea what the Hypocratic Oath is, past what you see on crappy late night TV. What gives me the right to state an opinion, the First Ammendment. I did not say that this is a diagnosis, this is my opinion, having some training in the field. I can't believe the level of maturity/intelligence that Pats fans have. I feel sorry for this wonderful organization.

Well, for one thing it's the HIPPOCRATIC oath.

I would hope as a future doctor, you could at least know how to spell it.

Chris said:
if it was broken he wouldnt been able to run a few steps.. i think its a cramp or pulled calf.. i think he would of been in alot more pain otherwise..
Actually, not true. I broke my fibia (fibula? the smaller lower leg bone) yet walked away from the incident, albeit limping. Perhaps an hour later though, I couldn't even touch my toe in the ground without great pain.

Anyhow, they since announced no broken bone.

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
So what is your point EXACTLY so I can understand. I asked PATS fans who were giving up on the team why? I said this because I read a bunch of posts before my first one. Are you denying that didn't happen? I didn't accuse all PATS fans of that. This is so horrible? If we don't win the SuperBowl, you gonna cry? If somebody writes a negative column about the PATS is it going to ruin your day?

Let me now point out how much of a chicken S you are for deleting your post about diagnosing Bruschis injury immediately as a "CRAMP." You did this because I exposed you. I'm allowed to be a fan on here as much as you. You started this with me last week. It's up to you whether this continues. Got it Senior Troll!

Absolutley nothing was deleted. But keep the misdirections coming. How's the weather in Indy?

Last edited:
desi-patsfan said:
thats really too bad. I have found most of the guys/gals here to be absolutely great when it comes to talking about the pats. Never would they start a thread with "BRUSHI IS DONE!!!!!!" unless there was proof that his career is over.

I can start a thread anyway I want. How you interpret it is you're own choice. I could have meant Bruschi is Done for the GAME, or anything else for that matter. Don't call me out because you decided to over-interpret my writting.

shmessy said:
Absolutley nothing was deleted. But keep the misdirections coming. How's the weather in Indy?

I would never ever root for Indy and I don't fear them. We should fear the Steelers though. I hope we are not the #3 seed. I'd rather play JAX.

it doesnt take too much to interpret a subject when its, BRUSHI IS DONE!!!!!!!!!

When will you leave?

desi-patsfan said:
it doesnt take too much to interpret a subject when its, BRUSHI IS DONE!!!!!!!!!

Yes it does, how you interpet anything is strictly isolated to your own personality. And you really shouldn't call people out because of your own personality flaws. Would you like me to look up the word interpret in my MEDICAL dictionary. LOL you people are too much.

pats1 said:
When will you leave?

Hopefully, when Ian sees his "work".

RxJock1120 said:
Yes it does, how you interpet anything is strictly isolated to your own personality. And you really shouldn't call people out because of your own personality flaws. Would you like me to look up the word interpret in my MEDICAL dictionary. LOL you people are too much.

"Bruschi is Done!!!!!"

Res Ipsa Loquitur.

shmessy said:
"Bruschi is Done!!!!!"

Res Ipsa Loquitur.

Umm, okay that is an iteresting point, I wouldn't classify that as MY negligence. I wasn't really being negligent, and there was noone hurt from my actions.

Last edited:

Shmessy, I missed this compliment until now. I guess I feel bad now for sparring with you. My apologies if you will accept it.

Shmessy, I missed this compliment until now. I guess I feel bad now for sparring with you. My apologies if you will accept it.

No problem, buddy. Good luck to your Colts!

Last edited:
re:

A bad thread, IMO.

You don't know this information for sure, and this thread is stupid because it is not even discussing Bruschi's injury. It has turned into a random argument between a few people over nothing.

shmessy said:
No problem, buddy. Good luck to your Colts!

The charade was over from the start but I had to put up a fight. If anyone's definition on these Boards is an opposing fan is a "troll" then yes I am a troll. However there are bad trolls, and then not so bad trolls. I really just tried to be funny. Hopefully my sig gave that away.

Where most of you PATS fans were wrong though, is I am not an Indy fan at all. I am a Steelers fan. You guys have punked us long enough. But you deserved to beat us since you out played us. This year could be interesting because I think PATS and Steelers are both the hottest teams going into the playoffs in the AFC (we still have to beat Detroit). If we play you, obviously we are playing in your house. That's ok because we can't beat the PATS in our house.

Anyway, I am done "trolling." Good luck to the PATS too. You've been great champions. Just like the Steelers of the 70s.

The charade was over from the start but I had to put up a fight. If anyone's definition on these Boards is an opposing fan is a "troll" then yes I am a troll. However there are bad trolls, and then not so bad trolls. I really just tried to be funny. Hopefully my sig gave that away.

Where most of you PATS fans were wrong though, is I am not an Indy fan at all. I am a Steelers fan. You guys have punked us long enough. But you deserved to beat us since you out played us. This year could be interesting because I think PATS and Steelers are both the hottest teams going into the playoffs in the AFC (we still have to beat Detroit). If we play you, obviously we are playing in your house. That's ok because we can't beat the PATS in our house.

Anyway, I am done "trolling." Good luck to the PATS too. You've been great champions. Just like the Steelers of the 70s.

Res Ipsa Loquitur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey