PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi is done!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RxJock1120 said:
groundgame said:
I can guarantee you I know more about the pats then you do. Nice job trying to doubt someone's credentials, did you learn that one from our wonderful republicans. How can you possibly question or debate anything besides my statement. You have no idea who i am.

In your medical dictionary what is the definition of the word troll?

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
Yeah and you diagnosed him with "CRAMPS" as soon as it happened. You are being hypocritical. This med student gave his opinion just like you did. You were both wrong, but you had the nerve to haze him after you did the exact same thing Dr. Shmessy.

OK, you Mongoloid Troll. It has been pointed out to you that I didn't and you're continuing this line of crap. Someone else asked that you and I refrain from continuing this and I kept up my end. If you want to this to spill out of control then you will have to live with the consequences.

You are well known on this board since you infected it a few days ago.

Keep it up.

shmessy said:
Rodney Dangerfield's Doctor-- Doctor Vinny Boombotz

the putz can't even troll properly

how sad

shmessy said:
OK, you Mongoloid Troll. It has been pointed out to you that I didn't and you're continuing this line of crap. Someone else asked that you and I refrain from continuing this and I kept up my end. If you want to this to spill out of control then you will have to live with the consequences.

You are well known on this board since you infected it a few days ago.

Keep it up.

I'll be happy to end our conversation. You dish out what you get in return. This alos applies with me saying I was only joking after you said the same thing. Rules only apply to you. Seems to be a pattern.

Now I'm done talking about your "cramp" misdiagnosis TROLL!

Yeah and you diagnosed him with "CRAMPS" as soon as it happened. You are being hypocritical. This med student gave his opinion just like you did. You were both wrong, but you had the nerve to haze him after you did the exact same thing Dr. Shmessy.

I think there is a huge difference between everyday Joe-Shmoe making an observation, and then some so-called med student parading his credentials around, claiming to be an expert, and then getting the diagnosis wrong (assuming the Pats statement is true).

Anyway, getting back to the injury, my initial thought was a broken bone too, but most of us saw that game a year (or two) ago when Tedy was bent backward (I think it was against the Eagles). I was sure it was a torn ACL. The guy is crazy flexable.

OntarioPatsFan said:
I think there is a huge difference between everyday Joe-Shmoe making an observation, and then some so-called med student parading his credentials around, claiming to be an expert, and then getting the diagnosis wrong (assuming the Pats statement is true).

Anyway, getting back to the injury, my initial thought was a broken bone too, but most of us saw that game a year (or two) ago when Tedy was bent backward (I think it was against the Eagles). I was sure it was a torn ACL. The guy is crazy flexable.

Maybe we are all getting emotional about the Bruschi injury because this is the last MNF game on ABC and no injury was worse on MNF than the guy who is going to commentate on MNF next year.....Joe Theisman.

groundgame said:
RxJock1120 said:
In your medical dictionary what is the definition of the word troll?

Actually you don't need a medical dictionary to define troll.

OntarioPatsFan said:

"parading his credentials around" Wow, 5 minutes after I commend you on being intelligent you prove otherwise. I didn't parade my credentials around, i mentioned that I am a med student, and everyone else jumped on it.

definition of troll or stupid, either way thats what rxjock =

Ohh and while we are on the injury subject. The fact that both Bruschi and Samuels were taken into the lockeroom really means nothing. The pats are incredibly secretive about injuries, if you're watching the game the coaches/trainers wouldn't let the camera's tape the injured guys. They won't be out again. BB nevers wants anyone to know the health status of his players.

RxJock1120 said:
"parading his credentials around" Wow, 5 minutes after I commend you on being intelligent you prove otherwise. I didn't parade my credentials around, i mentioned that I am a med student, and everyone else jumped on it.

Could you elucidate on what part of the Hypocratic Oath addresses writing diagnoses such as originating threads titled "Bruschi is Done!!!!!" on the internet from watching a game on TV?

Last edited:
kptmorgan04 said:
definition of troll or stupid, either way thats what rxjock =

You are no different than Shmessy, Flying Fungi and so many others on here. The minute a newbie comes on the Board and doesn't kiss the PATS fans proverbial ass, they are a troll. You idiots try to ruin it for the rest of us fans. He said he was a 'Med student" not a doctor. Get a life.

You are no different than Shmessy, Flying Fungi and so many others on here. The minute a newbie comes on the Board and doesn't kiss the PATS fans proverbial ass, they are a troll. You idiots try to ruin it for the rest of us fans. He said he was a 'Med student" not a doctor. Get a life.

Dude, you have collected quite a list of us here who have called you out by this point.

You are what you are.

RxJock1120 said:

Dude, it's just not a good idea to try and validate your opinion by stating your background, especially when it's a highly academic one. You alienate yourself from most of the posting population and set yourself up for a reprisal.

Anyway, no hard feelings. I like when people state their opinions, as long as they add some sort of evidence to back it up. For example, 'Bruschi's done for the season because his ankle was twisted. And bones are most easily broken when their is a torque applied to them as opposed to a direct force.'

Trolls coming out of the woodwork.

shmessy said:
Could you elucidate on what part of the Hypocratic Oath addresses writing diagnoses such as originating threads titled "Bruschi is Done!!!!!" on the internet from watching a game on TV?

What are you even talking about, you have no idea what the Hypocratic Oath is, past what you see on crappy late night TV. What gives me the right to state an opinion, the First Ammendment. I did not say that this is a diagnosis, this is my opinion, having some training in the field. I can't believe the level of maturity/intelligence that Pats fans have. I feel sorry for this wonderful organization.

RxJock1120 said:
What are you even talking about, you have no idea what the Hypocratic Oath is, past what you see on crappy late night TV. What gives me the right to state an opinion, the First Ammendment. I did not say that this is a diagnosis, this is my opinion, having some training in the field. I can't believe the level of maturity/intelligence that Pats fans have. I feel sorry for this wonderful organization.

thats really too bad. I have found most of the guys/gals here to be absolutely great when it comes to talking about the pats. Never would they start a thread with "BRUSHI IS DONE!!!!!!" unless there was proof that his career is over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes