PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi is done!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxJock1120

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Guys I hate to say it, but I have been 2 things in the past 3 years, an avid Patriots fan and a med student. Teddy is not gonna play another game this year, his ankle is almost certainly broken. He got hit, tried to take a step, and couldn't put anymore weight on the foot, that clearly signals a break in a load bearing part of the leg, more specifically the ankle, keeping in mind the way his leg was twisted around. This really sucks, cause this game meant nothing to us, and now the heart and soul of our defense is gone and he ain't coming back, mark my word.

didnt know you were at the game, on the field, and inside teh clubhouse to know what happened to bru. You mind if we wait for some "real" doctors to tell us how bad it is?

Well how about making your subject be more of an opinion than an official statement, med school boy.

I don't expect him back this year either but your subject blows given that you actually have no idea.

if it was broken he wouldnt been able to run a few steps.. i think its a cramp or pulled calf.. i think he would of been in alot more pain otherwise..

Yea, I don't think it is that serious either. They showed him running immediately after it happened, so I too am hoping it is just pulled.

BelichickFan said:
Well how about making your subject be more of an opinion than an official statement, med school boy.

I don't expect him back this year either but your subject blows given that you actually have no idea.

Thats kindda funny, i thought everything written on a messageboard was an opinion. I could give you some links, and that would make it a fact, cause if it's written online it's gotta be true!!!!!!!! Wow, you guys are so dense it's kindda funny. I almost feel a little better about the loss of our defensive captain, seeing what kind of idiots we have on this board......NOT!!!

bigsid05 said:
Yea, I don't think it is that serious either. They showed him running immediately after it happened, so I too am hoping it is just pulled.
He wasn't running for long. When he was about to be helped off he winced when he put pressure on it and he looked very frustrated on the cart. It doesn't add up to me being optimistic although I have no actual idea.

RxJock1120 said:
Thats kindda funny, i thought everything written on a messageboard was an opinion.
No, sometimes we hear official word and post it.

How about "I Think Bruschi is Done" or "It Doesn't Look Good for Bruschi" next time.

That is true, but I still am trying to be optomistic. I know all of us are hoping it is not serious.

RxJock1120 said:
Guys I hate to say it, but I have been 2 things in the past 3 years, an avid Patriots fan and a med student...

Welcome to patsfans.com! You may be a wannabe doctor (I doubt that too), but you are no avid Patriots fan.

BelichickFan said:
No, sometimes we hear official word and post it.

How about "I Think Bruschi is Done" or "It Doesn't Look Good for Bruschi" next time.

Right on Belichikfan! If this kid actually ever passes his boards and becomes certified, I hope (for his patients' sake) that he will be more circumspect about his diagnoses in the future. Perhaps watching it on TV and writing what he wrote with such certitude doesn't give the public much confidence in the future of medical training in this country.

RxJock1120 said:
Thats kindda funny, i thought everything written on a messageboard was an opinion. I could give you some links, and that would make it a fact, cause if it's written online it's gotta be true!!!!!!!! Wow, you guys are so dense it's kindda funny. I almost feel a little better about the loss of our defensive captain, seeing what kind of idiots we have on this board......NOT!!!
Hey junior, here's a bit of advice for you: when you are the newbie you might not want to call everyone who was here before "so dense its kindda funny." When you graduate from medical school (or should I say "if") you still might want to refrain from doing telediagnosis. Or didn't they teach you that yet?

RxJock1120 said:
Guys I hate to say it, but I have been 2 things in the past 3 years, an avid Patriots fan and a med student. Teddy is not gonna play another game this year, his ankle is almost certainly broken. He got hit, tried to take a step, and couldn't put anymore weight on the foot, that clearly signals a break in a load bearing part of the leg, more specifically the ankle, keeping in mind the way his leg was twisted around. This really sucks, cause this game meant nothing to us, and now the heart and soul of our defense is gone and he ain't coming back, mark my word.

Isn't it funny how 1/2 the new posters become med students after a possible injury?

Last edited:
Per ABC no fracture to the leg of Bruschi!

groundgame said:
RxJock1120 said:
Guys I hate to say it, but I have been 2 things in the past 3 years, an avid Patriots fan and a med student...

Welcome to patsfans.com! You may be a wannabe doctor (I doubt that too), but you are no avid Patriots fan.

I can guarantee you I know more about the pats then you do. Nice job trying to doubt someone's credentials, did you learn that one from our wonderful republicans. How can you possibly question or debate anything besides my statement. You have no idea who i am.

RxJock1120 said:

Do they have any courses on Malpractice Insurance at your "school"?

X-Rays came back negative.

I hear Bennigans is looking for Wait-Staff.

RxJock1120 said:

Wow, my regards to Bubba's Medical School and Tackle Shop for your amazing diagnosis.

I don't know why anyone bothers to even go to the doctor when they can be diagnosed via TV. And X-rays? SO last century!

shmessy said:
Do they have any courses on Malpractice Insurance at your "school"?

X-Rays came back negative.

I hear Bennigans is looking for Wait-Staff.

Yeah and you diagnosed him with "CRAMPS" as soon as it happened. You are being hypocritical. This med student gave his opinion just like you did. You were both wrong, but you had the nerve to haze him after you did the exact same thing Dr. Shmessy.

Rodney Dangerfield's Doctor-- Doctor Vinny Boombotz

Finally someone here has an intelligent opinion

OntarioPatsFan said:
Isn't it funny how 1/2 the new posters become med students after a possible injury?

See now he has a good point. While I am not gonna agree nor agrue with you, I respect that at least you know the ethics/smarts of posting on a MESSAGEBOARD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes