PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

fair catch fryar

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I just saw the Bruschi interview on the CBS pre-game show. Tedy was asked how his defense would beat his offense and I couldn't help but wonder how awesome it would be at the practices when the defensive starters square off against the offensive starters in drills. Do you guys think it can get pretty heated?

Yea I saw part of it and as usual, Bruschi is full of politeness and class a true gentleman, and yea wouldn't it be something to see how the Pats D would do with the Offense in a real game situation,(impossible to know) but work with me, who would win out?

Yea I saw part of it and as usual, Bruschi is full of politeness and class a true gentleman, and yea wouldn't it be something to see how the Pats D would do with the Offense in a real game situation,(impossible to know) but work with me, who would win out?

It's tough, but I'd have to go with the offense in this one. I'd love to hear the smack-talk and jabs going on between the likes of Rodney Harrison and Randy Moss.

tough? Our defense is that the best..i mean teams like Colts exposed us a few times as has running teams Our D is good but not good enough to keep up with our offense. If Hobbs got matched up on Randy Moss..our LBs/Gay would not be able to cover Welker.

i can only think our DL would get some penetration because Wilfork v Kopen is a huge mismatch even if they put Mankins or Neal on him to help and Kazcur would get destroyed by Warren/Vrabel

i cant remember who said it, as it was a few months ago, but someone on the team said that bill but the two units against each other in full gear . defense took it to em, and brady was all fired up and pissed. anyone remember this?

i cant remember who said it, as it was a few months ago, but someone on the team said that bill but the two units against each other in full gear . defense took it to em, and brady was all fired up and pissed. anyone remember this?

training camp? Where the D picked Brady off like 3 times?

i wouldnt compare TC to now. never

tough? Our defense is that the best..i mean teams like Colts exposed us a few times as has running teams Our D is good but not good enough to keep up with our offense. If Hobbs got matched up on Randy Moss..our LBs/Gay would not be able to cover Welker.

i can only think our DL would get some penetration because Wilfork v Kopen is a huge mismatch even if they put Mankins or Neal on him to help and Kazcur would get destroyed by Warren/Vrabel

The Colts are pretty good at exposing a lot of defenses and our's still stood up to 'em pretty good in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots