PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi Coming Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll never understand some people on here. are you people saying that tedy has nothing to offer this team? thats just stupid. he has plenty to offer. some people are just idiots, and always need to find something to complain about:mad:

Ya know, if we were an OK team last year and struggeled to make the playoff's, I'd understand a lot of this negative talk about Teddy and the D Boyz.

However, I think we had a pretty good season ;), infact 4 points away from being the Greatest Team of all Time (arguably still in that picture).

Relax people. If Lawyer, Dion and the other departures taught us anything it's that our Front Office know's what's best for this team. Teddy is obviously part of that plan. ;)

I think that the Pats are going to run alot more 43 Defense this year. Tedy in the middle of Vrable and Thomas would be sweet.

PS I would like to comment deeper about my thought that BB is moving to using the 43 more this year. My problem is that I do not have the post count to start a new thread. I do not want to highjack this or any other thread so if someone would start a thread titled "43 Defense in 2008?" or something like that I would have something to contribute. Thank you and I am sorry for the OT highjack.

PS I would like to comment deeper about my thought that BB is moving to using the 43 more this year. My problem is that I do not have the post count to start a new thread. I do not want to highjack this or any other thread so if someone would start a thread titled "43 Defense in 2008?" or something like that I would have something to contribute. Thank you and I am sorry for the OT highjack.

Go for it.

Congrats on the re-signing. I know how much pats fans like Tedy. It wouldn't be the same team w/o him.

I think that the Pats are going to run alot more 43 Defense this year. Tedy in the middle of Vrable and Thomas would be sweet.
Bruschi is barely fast enough now to do what he does with another ILB next to him. The idea of Bruschi being alone in the middle makes me shudder.

:bricks:

Again Tedy is all heart, and that is enough for him to be here, but would like to see a Hobson ,Bailey, and or Pace... to be on the team

Great. Another grey beard to keep our defense slow and old. Gotta love it. Has this guy made one big play since 2004? :rolleyes:

......from the guy who "Advised" everyone that Maroney was a bust, halfway through last season.

You selling Enron stock on your website, Einstein?

Perhaps Tedy will hit the weights extra hard this offseason and come back bigger, stronger and faster. ;)

It's always great to see his face out on that field!

I think its breat bru is coming back. I just hope the pats dont need to use him on a full time basis.

I think its breat bru is coming back. I just hope the pats dont need to use him on a full time basis.

Man i hope so, he would be a great off the bench type of lb for this club, but his days of roaming the field for most of the game is long since done. Watching the superbowl this team clearly needs to get some youth and speed at the lb spot if they want to continue with the 3-4 look.

Last edited:
This is already on the second page? Blasphemy.

This made my day, I couldn't live with Bru going out like that.

is "national sports advisor" ,arlen spector(sp) ????

Posting in here one more time before I go to bed.

So pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey