Not open for further replies.

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Best quotes

Why did the Patriots fire JJ/McNally
Tedi - I don't know
Schefter - Because the NFL asked the Patriots to do it​

Tedi - I'm not satisfied - basically calling into the question the NFLs investigation and any guilt on Brady's part

He want's to see RG credibility questioned and investigated

Brought up the Logo guage not being used for scientific evidence

Nobody deflated the footballs

McNally in the bathroom. He just went to the bathroom, but nobody wants to talk about that.

Link to Video:

Last edited:
Today...on ESPN......Bruschi was our voice.....he was ferocious, passionate, reasoned....and RIGHT. The facts NEVER supported the charges.
Way to go Teddy with a side of kudos to Schefter. Two islands of sanity among a cesspool of ESPN boobery.

Bru crushed it for sure. Hope he doesnt bump into roger anytime soon..lol

Screw ESPN really your gonna roll him out now? Where's he been for months? And a little saddened by Bru just going along with it. Why you let them bury you? Then trot you out like a puppet for one day.

Bruschi wanted to tackle the fat dude ......... Bob or whoever the frig he is ... don't watch that network.

Screw ESPN really your gonna roll him out now? Where's he been for months? And a little saddened by Bru just going along with it. Why you let them bury you? Then trot you out like a puppet for one day.
if your corporation was going to pay you for an 8 month sabbatical, how would you feel?

I'm sure they wouldn't allow Bruschi's strong opinions to taint their unequivocal support of the NFL shield.

It's Bob Ley and he's been miserable since this was announced. Plainly obvious which way he wanted this to go.

if your corporation was going to pay you for an 8 month sabbatical, how would you feel?

I'm sure they wouldn't allow Bruschi's strong opinions to taint their unequivocal support of the NFL shield.
If I could afford to take my own subaticals then ild tell them to screw.

It's Bob Ley and he's been miserable since this was announced. Plainly obvious which way he wanted this to go.

We ruined all these hating mediots. They likely had pages of stuff written down ready to spew out of the stinking mouths if the ruling went their way. Now they have nothing and grabbing at anything they can find.

Best quotes

Why did the Patriots fire JJ/McNally
Tedi - I don't know
Schefter - Because the NFL asked the Patriots to do it

At this point, Bruschi broke in to a wide grin.

That moment was worth it!

Wish Bru, Schefter, and Reiss could jump ship to NBC.

Haven't been watching FESPN today, just the NYFLN on mute while waiting for a Patriot to speak.
If someone could post a link if available, that would be cool.

Wow. Major league rant by Bru. Outstanding.

Fat Bob Ley was slammed.

Surprised that they didn't cut to commercial.

Wtf is Bob Leys problem?? Just watched the sportscenter clip and he tried to go after or make the NFLPA look stupid? Why the hell is he butthurt? Its so comical

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes