PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi and Holley KILL the "Trade Seymour" crowd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd trade Seymour for two #1 picks from a non-playoff team.

He'd be worth it since he'll cost his new team practically nothing against the cap and he's obviously a proven great.

But I doubt that anyone will bite since he's coming off of an injury.

if seymour comes back from htis latest surgery, and can play, and does good...and is his old dominant self like we like to see, then yes...we should keep him

otherwise, why not let jarvis start, and trade seymour for two 1st round pick...i doubt teams would NOT consider it

Last edited:
Genuine question - are you guys kidding? This has been a fairly consistent topic on a couple of threads for a few weeks now. The theory goes like this:

1) The Pats D with Jarvis Green has been terrific.

2) Seymour hasn't been the same since signing his big deal.

3) Seymour is dogging it.

4) Warren surpassed him last year.

5) Let's trade Seymour for a 2nd and a 4th.

No joke. People SERIOUSLY believe this. And clearly they - or someone who shares their delusion - believes it because now people are e-mailing Dale and Holley and asking them about it. They have a special audio-clip they play to smack down those e-mails and Bruschi laughed at the idea. Didn't even address the issue because it was so absurd. Idiots.

I don't think that we need Brady either.

Anybody could do what he is doing with those recievers. Its soo obvious.

;)

I'll bite.

Maroney has been pretty injury prone so far.

His injuries have outweighed any productivity he's had in his short career. That's a fact.

Seymour, though somewhat prone to injury has been HUGELY productive when healthy and easily one of the top 2-3 players at his position.

The two players can't even be compared.

Maroney isn't a top 20 player at his position right now. Can he be? Sure...the talent is there.

He needs to protect himself from the injury bug, stop dancing around the line of scrimmage and AVOID some contact now and then.

Hey, do you think that Maroney got hurt this time "trying" to run lower to the ground?

Know what I mean? All that talk about getting lower would put stress on your groin would it not? It would elongate your stride, stretching the area in a different way.

Injuries happen. It is a drag. I still think he will be a great back. And the pats will not get rid of Sey.

People simply like to pretend this is a fantasy league. It ain't. The pats are loaded for Bear. He is a very very very important weapon in that hunt. The dude consistently takes double teams.

Wait a minute. Is there REALLY a "trade seymour" crowd? In all seriousness?

They're only a crowd because they're confined inside the padded walls.

Genuine question - are you guys kidding? This has been a fairly consistent topic on a couple of threads for a few weeks now. The theory goes like this:

1) The Pats D with Jarvis Green has been terrific.

2) Seymour hasn't been the same since signing his big deal.

3) Seymour is dogging it.

4) Warren surpassed him last year.

5) Let's trade Seymour for a 2nd and a 4th.

No joke. People SERIOUSLY believe this. And clearly they - or someone who shares their delusion - believes it because now people are e-mailing Dale and Holley and asking them about it. They have a special audio-clip they play to smack down those e-mails and Bruschi laughed at the idea. Didn't even address the issue because it was so absurd. Idiots.

Only someone ignorant enough to wail over a 7th round pick added to smooth the Welker deal before draft day would think of trading Big Sey for a 2nd & 4th

i'll tell ya why people dont have respect for seymour. he has average stats (40-60 tackles, 4-6 sacks). what guys dont understand, is that when seymour is on the field, there is no one to tackle, cause teams just wont run the ball on his side of the field!! half the tackles he gets are in the backfield, or on the other side of the field, out of his contain area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back