PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins vs Sharks

WhiskeyBreath

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Should be a great game with the top 2 teams in the league facing each other tonight. Thornton makes his second appearance in Boston. If you remember the first one, he received a 5 minute intent to injure penalty 5 minutes into the game and was ejected for hitting Gill.

Can't wait.

I just wish all of our injured players were avaiable to see how we stand up to them. Oh well.

They haven't missed a beat all year with the ton of injuries they have suffered so far. Sucks to lose Ryder for the next 3 weeks though.

Both the Bruins and Sharks have similar injuries right now.

Both the Bruins and Sharks have similar injuries right now.

Who is San Jose missing? None of their offensive players and their 2 offensive D are there.

They are missing Mitchell, Lukowich, and Roenick.

Great and exciting game so far both goalies have played very well. End of the 2nd the Sharks were in the B's zone a lot whch was pretty nerve racking. Lets go B's!!!

Yeah, this looks like a playoff game.

Very very disappointing third period B's could not do anything in any zone. Gotta give the Sharks cred though they just outplayed the B's and did a great job during the PK. All that waiting for the game to start was for nothing:mad:. Ah well it was still only one regular season game. Go B's

Very very disappointing third period B's could not do anything in any zone. Gotta give the Sharks cred though they just outplayed the B's and did a great job during the PK. All that waiting for the game to start was for nothing:mad:. Ah well it was still only one regular season game. Go B's

It was still a very entertaining game though. That's about as close you are going to get to playoff hockey in February.

The Sharks did dominate the game after the first 35 mins or so.

:fistpump:

Best game the Sharks played since their 6-5 thriller over Detroit, well at least from the midway point on. I watched the B's a few times while back in MA for the holidays when they were playing better hockey than SJ and was impressed as hell with their speed. Kessel is scary in open ice, but I guess the book on him is he can be thrown off his game after a few hits because the Sharks announcers on KFOX made a note of it and the Sharks were checking him repeatedly. Blake Wheeler impressed me when I saw him in late December, but he looks like he's hitting the rookie wall like SJ's Joe Pavelski did a few years ago.

When SJ's second line plays well, they are the best team in hockey. Ryane Clowe played a huge game last night and Milan Michalek's game winner was a thing of beauty.

Regards,
Chris

Tonight they meet for their lone game this season. Doesn't have the top-teams-in-hockey appeal from last year, but should be a good game. Sharks have been up and down on home ice recently, but the Bruins are playing the 2nd of back-to-back games. Bruins have trouble scoring. Sharks have an outstanding top line, but the other lines have troubles sustaining scoring pressure. Wish I was going to the game, but too busy at work.

Regards,
Chris

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes