PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins vs Flyers Playoff Thread

i love the bruins but you cant dress up a pig. that was absolutely pathetic:mad:that was a choke for the ages. the only thing that makes me feel any better is having the second pick in the draft this year and having another first round pick next year from the maple leafs

So disappointing, just... oh hell... THEY BLEW IT!!! They blew a 3-0 Series, and they blew a 3-0 lead!!! It was like they gave up after the 3 goals...

WWMS .... What Would Mav Say ... :confused2:

damn i was looking forward to another epic habs bruins run-in

oh well..GO HABS GO!
:mad:

**** the HABS! Go Flyers for the series, but I hope the Blackhawks win the cup this year.

Uh ... Epic Fail.

They over achieved ... but up 3-0.

They could have won it in OT ... game 4 ... should have won it then.

Oh well ... Patriots mini camp to look forward to.

I still love my Bruins ... just disappointed.

Ditto. Epic run ends in epic failure. The nice thing about being a true Bruin's fan is that you can stretch your legs on the fan-wagon and don't have to squeeze in for all the wannabe's.

Wow, sorry for that disappointment guys. I don't follow hockey, but I can feel that one. Epic fail all the way around.

Ditto. Epic run ends in epic failure. The nice thing about being a true Bruin's fan is that you can stretch your legs on the fan-wagon and don't have to squeeze in for all the wannabe's.

So true. I know plenty of people that got into hockey when I did, around the time of their last epic fail, dropping four in a row to the Habs 5 or 6 years ago. I've been into them since then, even in their bad seasons, but so many of them are into the Celtics now (because they're winning).

These last two years have been annoying, because they've seemed great at times. Going up 3-0 game in a series, then losing three in a row, and then going up 3-0 in goals in game seven and STILL LOSING is not a sign of championship team though. Here's to next year!

:mad:

**** the HABS! Go Flyers for the series, but I hope the Blackhawks win the cup this year.
i'm up in montreal so i'd love to see the habs win it all, but i gotta admit, sharks or blackhakws wining it would be cool too, even the flyers

i actually think whoever wins , it will be a good story, the sharks have never won it, the blackhawks and flyers have but it's been so long, and as for the habs, it's been since 1993, despite their 24 stanley cups, but if they win, it would be canada's first cup since 1993, and canada IS hockey

they LIVE the sport

Par for the course with Bruins hockey the last couple decades. Disappointing. Good things on the horizon though.

Die hard Bruins fan here......ever being the optimist I was hoping that the B's would finally wrap this one up. Disappointed: BIG TIME. Bruins fan: forever!!!

i'm up in montreal so i'd love to see the habs win it all, but i gotta admit, sharks or blackhakws wining it would be cool too, even the flyers

i actually think whoever wins , it will be a good story, the sharks have never won it, the blackhawks and flyers have but it's been so long, and as for the habs, it's been since 1993, despite their 24 stanley cups, but if they win, it would be canada's first cup since 1993, and canada IS hockey

they LIVE the sport

You're obviously a casual fan and that's nice, but the Sharks don't deserve sh!t, let alone the city of San Jose which never should've gotten a franchise back in the early 90s. I have nothing against the Flyers for beating the Bruins 'cause the B's deserved their own fate, but they are from Philly. The Blackhawks are the most deserving team being an "original 6" franchise, not having won in a while, and having as loyal a fan base anyone............................BUT the Habs?! Those piece of sh!t fans don't deserve a cup to p!ss in. As far as Canada goes, I'll be willing to bet that a large number of Canadians will actually root against the Canadiens because most of them despise that team unless you are from Montreal or select parts of Quebec and the Maritimes.

Last edited:
You're obviously a casual fan and that's nice, but the Sharks don't deserve sh!t, let alone the city of San Jose which never should've gotten a franchise back in the early 90s. I have nothing against the Flyers for beating the Bruins 'cause the B's deserved their own fate, but they are from Philly. The Blackhawks are the most deserving team being an "original 6" franchise, not having won in a while, and having as loyal a fan base anyone............................BUT the Habs?! Those piece of sh!t fans don't deserve a cup to p!ss in. As far as Canada goes, I'll be willing to bet that a large number of Canadians will actually root against the Canadiens because most of them despise that team unless you are from Montreal or select parts of Quebec and the Maritimes.
well no one deserves anything, they have to fight for it, i just think it would be a nice story, whoever wins it

i love seeing first time champs

well no one deserves anything, they have to fight for it, i just think it would be a nice story, whoever wins it

i love seeing first time champs

I hear you, but I think it would mean a lot more for the fans of a team like the Blackhawks and it didn't do too much for the NHL or the game of hockey when Tampa and Anahiem won the Cup so I could care less for another warm-climate and newbie franchise winner. As far as Boston sports goes, the first team I learned to despise and never, ever root for at all costs was the Habs. I've been following the B's since I was 7-8 years old(I'm 40 now) and have seen the Canadiens bring on more angst to Boston teams than anyone else in any sport(aside from maybe the Yankees, but it's close).

Last edited:
I hear you, but I think it would mean a lot more for the fans of a team like the Blackhawks and it didn't do too much for the NHL or the game of hockey when Tampa and Anahiem won the Cup so I could care less for another warm-climate and newbie franchise winner. As far as Boston sports goes, the first team I learned to despise and never, ever root for at all costs was the Habs. I've been following the B's since I was 7-8 years old(I'm 40 now) and have seen the Canadiens bring on more angst to Boston teams than anyone else in any sport(aside from maybe the Yankees, but it's close).
yeah it would have been great for the bruins to win it, despite my hate for boston sports, i have to admit that, and yes it will be great if chicago wins it

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back