PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins vs Flyers Playoff Thread

They need to play tough physical defense and gamble at times in sending 4 skaters down low - especially with Krejci out.

I am hoping that the play last night was more the result of them trying to adapt to no Sturm and Krejci.

I think what is lost is that Krejci and Sturm are excellent defensive forwards. That seems to be the element that is missing, as the Flyers defensemen are controlling things out there.

The only saving grace for me is that I was unable to watch that atrocity last night.

It's time for the beez to step things up and win this game. Please do not allow this to go to a game 7. :bricks:

I had the same problem as they had the pens/habs game on vs.....

Anyways WTF happened....I mean 4-0 at home really???? with a backup goalie no less.....

We need to close this out in Philly or I have a bad feeling if it goes to 7.....Come on guys get your **** together...

My fears have been confimed. Same thing tonight. Well I have found a way to watch and I'm pretty sure it's PatsFans legal to post. Check out atdhe.net and they should have a link. Worked pretty good last time.

GO BRUINS!

They are supposed to click over to the bruins game after the pens/habs game is over....It will be around 9:30 ET.....Thanks for the link though....

For christ sakes put the biscuit in the basket!

wow no goals in two games and a three game series lead gone:eek: at least game seven is in boston.

:bricks: Bruins blow a 3-0 series lead to go to a game 7 :eek::bricks:

I am not as concerned that the flyers beat us 3 straight games as i am that we have been shutout in 2 straight games....Ok we scored last night but with 6 men on the ice in a desperation situation....Anyways we can play all the defense we want but if we don't score we CAN'T WIN!!!! they need to figure this out quick and hopefully come out firing in game 7....Everything else has gone good for us in that Montreal won so we would have home ice advantage in the conf finals.....Let's win game 7 and then bash the habs faces in.....

I am not as concerned that the flyers beat us 3 straight games as i am that we have been shutout in 2 straight games....Ok we scored last night but with 6 men on the ice in a desperation situation....Anyways we can play all the defense we want but if we don't score we CAN'T WIN!!!! they need to figure this out quick and hopefully come out firing in game 7....Everything else has gone good for us in that Montreal won so we would have home ice advantage in the conf finals.....Let's win game 7 and then bash the habs faces in.....

I agree being shut out in 2 games is cause for concern. Tonight is the last chance for the Beez to figure this out. I hope that they can pull their act together and win this one at home. As always I will be optimistic. Go Bruins!!!!!

I would have:

Wheeler, Bergeron, Recchi.

Paille, Savard, Ryder

Marchand, Sabotka, Satan

Lucic, Begin, Thornton

Whitfield sucks ... what a waste of a roster spot.

Well not sure about the other lines but Claude is putting Wheeler with Bergeron and Recchi.

Also Marchand will be playing tonight ... we'll see maybe I have another line or 2 correct also. :idea2:

Last edited:
Go Bruins!!!!!! Put the flyers out of our misery!!:bricks:

Unfreekingbelievable! They are on fire!

Lucic coming up huge.

I hope you all caught that crushing hit om Hartnell. Awsome hit.

I hate giving up that cheap goal near the end but I will take a 3-1 lead after the 1st period any day of the week....

Yeah that sucked. Looked like it came off the stick funny.

Recchi had that team fired up. He was flying around like a missile.

Looked like Hartnell threw in a cheap shot right at the buzzer. I hate that guy.

Yeah that sucked. Looked like it came off the stick funny.

Recchi had that team fired up. He was flying around like a missile.

Looked like Hartnell threw in a cheap shot right at the buzzer. I hate that guy.

Just got in ...

I'm all excited listening to the 1st period on the radio.

Then I miss the 2nd period driving home I was on my phone.

Now I see they're tied ... :enranged::steamed::enranged:

Uh ... Epic Fail.

They over achieved ... but up 3-0.

They could have won it in OT ... game 4 ... should have won it then.

Oh well ... Patriots mini camp to look forward to.

I still love my Bruins ... just disappointed.

Up 3-0 in the series up 3-0 in game 7 and to lose both 4-3 is just meh. That's a very very disappointing way to go out.

damn i was looking forward to another epic habs bruins run-in

oh well..GO HABS GO!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back