PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins vs Flyers Playoff Thread

Wheeler just comes on the ice and finds Satan ... 2-1.

The Satan signing really changed the season.

He's an extremely savvy veteran ... love his game.

2 -2 after 2 ... :mad::mad::mad:

HOWBOUTHAT! Good to see Lucic get that. He sure did need one.

Nice win in what was a very close game. The Bruins have opened up the offense a bit ... relying heavily on their outstanding defensemen and it's working. It's much easier to win games when you're attacking with 4 down deep as often as possible in a game. If the guys are rotating it's great offense especially for a team without a true sniper.

HOWBOUTHAT! Good to see Lucic get that. He sure did need one.

Lucic did great! Shot it through heavy traffic no less- what was that, four Flyers in front and it still made it through to the net!

I am extremely happy being up 2-0 in the series.....The bruins look like a totally different team in the playoffs.....There is only one thing that is PISSING ME OFF!!!!!! IF they play around with the puck in their own zone again and give up another goal I am going to lose it......Against the flyers we can overcome stuff like this but Pitt/Mon will probably take us to the woodshed if we do this crap against them......I about blew a gasket when richards scored on a give away by the bruins in their own zone.....Just ice the puck if you can't get it out but don't give up the freaking puck.....It is just frustrating to see them playing so well and then have a total brain fart and give up goals in close games that shouldn't happen......Fix this problem and we have a stanley cup contending team.....Who'd a thunk it?

I am extremely happy being up 2-0 in the series.....The bruins look like a totally different team in the playoffs.....There is only one thing that is PISSING ME OFF!!!!!! IF they play around with the puck in their own zone again and give up another goal I am going to lose it......Against the flyers we can overcome stuff like this but Pitt/Mon will probably take us to the woodshed if we do this crap against them......I about blew a gasket when richards scored on a give away by the bruins in their own zone.....Just ice the puck if you can't get it out but don't give up the freaking puck.....It is just frustrating to see them playing so well and then have a total brain fart and give up goals in close games that shouldn't happen......Fix this problem and we have a stanley cup contending team.....Who'd a thunk it?

The Bruins will be fine if they can keep Wideman off of the ice. He is nefarious for giving up the puck in the Bruins end of the ice. The guy is absolute Jekyll and Hyde material.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO!

haha 2 more hours. I can't wait. I hope it's a rough game tonight.

:rofl: ... I'm driving home from soccer practice with my son and the Flyers score. Next I hear Tukka! Tukka! from the fans. Get home put out the trash ... tune in to the game and it's 2-1 Bruins ... :D:D:D

Tukka! my azz you freaking Flyahhh fans ... you all suck goat d!ck and rats nuts.

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed the Tukka razing too. Bruins fired right back. The Flers led for a minute something. Another tight game. NHL playoff hockey is so great.

couple of injuries though. that's not good

YEEEAAAAHH!

Awesome power play goal on a cheap Flyer penalty. We'll take it.

WTF with these delay of game penalties ...

We need to hold on for 5 more minutes guys.

They are seriously tired tonight and it shows ... only 19 shots on net.

But ... but ... we are up 3-1 ... :D:p:D

this is blue collar ... lunch pail hockey tonight.

Last edited:
30 something shots tonight and Rask has only all:Dwed like 1 reb:Dund ... :D

Bergeron goal on the empty net ... 4-1.

Fighting next ... :beatingcoming::beatingcoming::beatingcoming:

thornton on ice ... just in case.

Last edited:
WOOOOWWW! This ia friggin awesome!

TUUUUUUUUKKK!

Unbelievable. Who would have thought?!

Hopefully Krejci is only suffering from having his bell rung ... we need him badly.

This has been a surprising and pleasing playoff run by the Bruins to date.

Just the fact that the Bruins have stepped up the intensity thus far through out the playoffs is a plus indeed!

Who the hell are these guys? This is not the same team from the regular season.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back