PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins Fans Start Your Engines !!!

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Are you ready ... buckle up for an exciting year. With decent health this team is good enough to make another run and I am excited. I am really hoping the 2nd line ends up being Marchand, Bergeron and Seguin also - that line will be wicked fun to watch. It's going to be Marchand and Bergeron and it's up in the year where Seguin , and Peverley will be and right now it appears it will be Peverley on the 2nd line.

Milan Lucic-David Krejci-Nathan Horton

Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Rich Peverley

Tyler Seguin - Chris Kelly - Benoit Pouliot / Jordan Caron (Seguin & Kelly may swap at center)

Daniel Paille-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton

http://www.nesn.com/2011/10/vote-who-will-be-the-bruins-mvp-this-season.html

Last edited:
This is where I forget about the Sox chokejob and prepare for another title run :D

slow start but Seguin looks as advertised! Good shootout win last night

Great win vs. the Buds last night. Seguin is an absolute stud-in-the-making...some great defensive plays last night in addition to the speed, shot, and vision. And I think separating Lucic and Horton was the right thing to do. Horton's a soft floater, and it was apparently rubbing off on Lucic.

Let's get a nice streak going here, shall we?

yup. Seguin leads the team with 9 pts so far.

hate losing to the damn Habs!

Seguin HAT TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it looks like the Bruins have offensively finally woken. Wouldn't mind seeing Tuukka a little more frugal in his net minding though.

Seguin had another moster game with a couple goals. Incredible!

How good is this kid going to be? He's flat nasty.

Early part of the season sure, but the Bruins have that look about them.

yes, they are really on a role. I LOVE it!

This year's team is scary good. Like Pats 2007 good.

Seguin +19 (#1 in league)
Chara +19 (tied for 1st)
Kelly +18 (2nd)
Marchand +15 (tied for 3rd)
Bergeron +14 (tied for 4th)
Boychuk +13 (tied for 5th)

That's sick!

As a team they are averaging 1.27 more goals for over goals against. The next highest team (Vancouver) is averaging 0.85.

Last edited:
Bruins are all over Philly 5-0. Really playing well

the bruins are a machine. they are better than last years team. just pray they stay healthy.

Last edited:
I happened to be at the beat down of the Flyers. In fairness the Flyers lost Pronger and a few other players so I'm not sure if they played up to their usual level, but the Bruins are just a well oiled machine right now. Best goalies in the league with the best defenseman. They pass and move the puck very well. I'm still worried about their depth but if they avoid the injury bug they are the team to beat.

the thing thats so exciting about the bruins is how young they are. they are a little older on the defensive side but they have tuka rask [a starter for any other team in the league] waiting to take over for Thomas and they have Dougie Hamilton who is tearing it up in jrs who will be up next year or soon after. i think the oldest forward is Patrice bergeron and hes only 26. lol unbelievable.

Last edited:
I happened to be at the beat down of the Flyers. In fairness the Flyers lost Pronger and a few other players so I'm not sure if they played up to their usual level, but the Bruins are just a well oiled machine right now. Best goalies in the league with the best defenseman. They pass and move the puck very well. I'm still worried about their depth but if they avoid the injury bug they are the team to beat.

any areas in particular re depth? they strike me as a deeper team than most.

any areas in particular re depth? they strike me as a deeper team than most.

In terms of their forwards they are deep on every line. I'm concerned about their defense and how their defensemen will hold up over the season. Look at their pairings, if there was a weakness I'd say they're one quality defenseman away from a complete team.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back