PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins Canucjs 1-7-12

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Wow is it easy to remember why I hate this team. The penalty distribution giving the Canucks a 5-3 was unreal. 6 Canucks attacking Thorton on the Canucks bench and the Bruins get two extra penalties and Lucic a game misconduct (which that was correct they had no choice). Then Weise won't drop with Thorton after taking on Horton earlier and Lapierre goes with Campbell just so he won't have to deal Thorton, Complete ****ies.

Stupid penalty by Marchand already down Lucic. The refs are calling an awful game and not all of it against the Bruins.

ya, i hate the Cunucks as well. The Refs have been bad this game...however Lucic and Marchand must quit getting stupid penalties as both are now out of the game. stupid

Cunucks remind me of a soccer team. flopping and just cheap all around

No doubt Lucic and Marchand calls were dumb but not giving Burroughs a matching with Thorton and then the ticky tack penalties against Segin and Kreji after some of the stuff they've let the Western Montreal Canadians get away with has been awful.

i dont blame lucic for doing what he did. thorton was getting pounded by 5 canucks. enough bad things can never happen to the canucks. what a bunch of pricks they have on that **** team.

Re: Bruins Canucks 1-7-12

I wish the Canucks had put one in the open net if the B's were going to lose so Thorton or McQuaid could take a run at Burroughs, Hanson or Lapierre. The officals and Marchand really changed the complexion of this one.

ya, i hate the Cunucks as well. The Refs have been bad this game...however Lucic and Marchand must quit getting stupid penalties as both are now out of the game. stupid

Cunucks remind me of a soccer team. flopping and just cheap all around

Just like 1998. with Messier.
But they suck more now.

Bruins Canucjs 1-7-12 there is a lot of specification in several aspects so be moderate in all matters and never for get gal and strength aspects for best direction.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back