PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 2013 Season On Thread

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
No payback from me ... very ecstatic hockey is back and i will be watching all 48 games if I'm home. I like the Celtics but watching hockey is so much better. I like where the Bruins are roster and cap wise. We're under the cap already for this year and we're like $2 million over for next year ... should be no problem. Not to much drama except how will Nathan Horton look - I'd rather see him on the 2nd line and on left wing ... we could have a Bourque out there ... we'll see.

Go Bruins ... record guess .... 30 - 18.:D

Lucic - Bergeron - Seguin

Marchand - Krejci - Horton

Borque - Kelly - Peverley

Paille - Campbell - Thornton

Caron - he needs to be traded for a future draft pick.

Last edited:
Good news, but I'm not in the mindset yet for hockey. Guess I've got a couple weeks. :)

Curious to see what DirecTV/NHL try to charge for the package. I'm guessing they'll just pro-rate it? I actually think they should offer a discount from that, but pro-rating would be reasonable. (Anything higher and I'll be cancelling on principle.)

Good news, but I'm not in the mindset yet for hockey. Guess I've got a couple weeks. :)

Curious to see what DirecTV/NHL try to charge for the package. I'm guessing they'll just pro-rate it? I actually think they should offer a discount from that, but pro-rating would be reasonable. (Anything higher and I'll be cancelling on principle.)

I was thinking the same thing they better give a discount or something but then again its Directv so i wont be surprised.

Im stoked hockey is back but wont get to watch them live this year :(

About damn time is all I have to say!

I have Cox and get CSNNE and NESN in the package ... no clue what I pay for it LOL.
So I can always watch Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics if I feel like it.

Last edited:
at least i will now have something to watch after football season..can't watch the NBA anymore..just can't do it

nice start to the season against a very good Rangers squad. The defense is outstanding.

nice start to the season against a very good Rangers squad. The defense is outstanding.

Last night was fun ... if they can bring it like that every night then we are in for a great time.

Loved it last night starting the season off strong!!!

look good so far..7 of 8 pts so far

Dougie Hamilton looks a likely type.

very good player..they look good all round

9 of 10.

BTW that was a sweet un-rookie like pass from Hamilton to Krecji on the GWG.

Dougie Hamilton falling to the 9th pick really blew me away. Couldn't believe my eyes while following the draft online. Just couldn't see him falling past the 4th pick.

Season is off to a great start ... every line bringing it with offensive pressure and Rask quickly making the name Thomas all about the past.

team is very VERY good this year...very tough and physical and can score...going to be a good year...hopefully bring us deep into playoffs to bridge the gap to football

miller is saving everything

Miller was making some real nice saves. Tough loss

Tyler Seguin very overrated.
If I were Claude I'd send him to the minors for a couple of months to toughen up.
He is a very soft player.

Tyler Seguin very overrated.
If I were Claude I'd send him to the minors for a couple of months to toughen up.
He is a very soft player.

You are delirious...Seguins game is not to get physical but to use his speed and skill to score/create goals....Do you even know hockey?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back