PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browns win the coin flip!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, good for Romeo, he finally catches a break!

Hey, good for Romeo, he finally catches a break!

yeah, the first good thing that's happend to him since he left BB. good luck to Romeo in what everyone seems to agree will be a make or break year for him! too many "experts" already have him with one foot out the door.

yeah, the first good thing that's happend to him since he left BB. good luck to Romeo in what everyone seems to agree will be a make or break year for him! too many "experts" already have him with one foot out the door.

With Ruben Droughns as the RB and with Kellen Winslow at TE and with what I expect Calvin Johnson at WR for the Browns you can expect Cleveland to be next years New Orleans and vie for the division title..Pittsburgh has a new head coach and Cincinnati has inmates...Theres no better time for Romeo and the Browns to finally get on top of the division...I think they have a good shot..their Offense,even with Charlie Frye as QB will be very good...Its the defense in question to whether they become a very good team or not.

I'm not sure whether 3rd is preferable to 4th. You get better value at 4th. (Especially when you throw in 3rd in Round 2 vs. 4th in Round 2)

I'm not sure whether 3rd is preferable to 4th. You get better value at 4th. (Especially when you throw in 3rd in Round 2 vs. 4th in Round 2)

Speculation is that 3rd is a good move up spot this year. Good chance the Brownies trade down a few spaces and add a pick or two. It will also depend on who goes #1 and #2 as far as trade value.

With Ruben Droughns as the RB and with Kellen Winslow at TE and with what I expect Calvin Johnson at WR for the Browns you can expect Cleveland to be next years New Orleans and vie for the division title..

Is he going to HAVE Kellen Winslow next year?

A trade may not be a bad idea, as it might allow them to get someone like Brady Quinn (assuming he falls) and get an extra pick. I am really sceptical about high 1st round picks being used on WRs.

A trade may not be a bad idea, as it might allow them to get someone like Brady Quinn (assuming he falls) and get an extra pick. I am really sceptical about high 1st round picks being used on WRs.

Adam S from NFL Network swore they weren't taking a QB.. I don't know how they are going to pin their hopes on C. Frye.. But then again, this might be their last season and taking a rookie qb wont help out the current management..

The Browns would be wise to trade down and add picks. Unless, Detroit passes on Joe Thomas. The Browns are in desperate need of help on both lines...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes