PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browns in Playoffs - if

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The Browns will clinch a playoff spot with a win over the Bengals next Sunday. (Verified by Elias Sports Bureau)
Good job by Romeo

Hmmmm, a win over the Bengals. That shouldn't be a problem!!

Go Romeo!

If the Browns win their last two games and the Steelers lose ONE of their last two (both on the road) the Browns are division champions.

If the Browns win their last two games and the Steelers lose ONE of their last two (both on the road) the Browns are division champions.

I'd LOVE to see that. I was really pulling for Oakland to upset Indy today as well to give the Jags a chance for that division title.

If Brown's win out and the Steelers lose 1, Steelers drop to the 6th seed, facing the Browns on the road. Jags go to SD. That would be a good match up. With a Steelers win against the Browns, they then would have to come to NE for the division round. SD gets by the Jags, and Indy could then have to face the two teams they lost to, in the playoffs.....

Not to rain on the Romeo parade but they have beaten one team that's currently over .500. Seattle. That's it. They got last year's Jets schedule.

Unlike last years Jets, you see what you get with this years Browns: An at best mediocre defense, with a high powered offense and great special teams. Last years Jets were pretty terrible on O and decent on S/T, with an average D.

The way the Browns are built I could see them beating any AFC opponent except the Colts or Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down