PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browns Fans discussing how bad Brady will beat them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Browns Fans Discussing How Bad Brady is Going to Kill Them is Hysterical

process

haha its still any given sunday, but we should be able to handle the Browns without much fuss if we're a serious contender.. that team is in total rebuild mode right now, but with Josh Gordon and RG3, they have that X factor where it might be a low percentage, but they hit big plays now and then that can change games

Haven't even played a single preseason game yet, so all predictions are a bit premature at this point anyways

Funny, but we saw the same thing prior to the Dolts game last year. We didn't wax them like we were supposed to...but we did get the Punt Bungle.

If memory serves they gave us some trouble on the last 2 times we played them.

They are starting the season well and then going down after mid season recently, week 5, Brady a little rusty, this game has the elements for an upset. We are lucky Belichick doesnt listen to external noise, the team is gonna be ready with the players we will have at the time.

Gronk to Brady: you may fire when ready!

I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see a much more competitive game than most expect. It's an away game, which changes things right off the bat.

If the Browns can get their defense up and are able to have moderate success in the running game, it could be closer than many feel. Either way, I still think we win, but I don't agree with the idea of a blowout in Brady's first game back.

I hate 'expected blowouts'.
Same. The best blowouts are the ones that aren't expected. Off the top of my head I can think of 2012 Texans, 2014 Bengals...ya know just laying waste to the "up and coming teams" who have arrived to dethrone the Pats.

As Supa mentioned though, I wouldn't expect a blowout. Brady may well be a bit rusty for a few series and it's an away game. We should absolutely, 100% win but I'm not hedging my bets on a fifty burger.

Brady can play magnificently but it'll take the whole team to be firing on all cylinders for a big blowout.

Last edited:
RG3 is no bum.

The Redskins were a bad fit for him and he could save his career in Cleveland.

That game is a classic trap game. It will be low scoring. Pats by 10.

Current prediction, 24-14 Pats.

I'm going to this game!

My wife's family is in Cleveland. They still hate Belichick for benching Bernie Kosar. I enjoy their pain but respect their loyalty.

I think Brady will be rusty, It will take some reps to get in rhythm. I haven't got a clue how long it will take to break that rust off. 1 quarter? 1 game? 2 games?

I hate 'expected blowouts'.
They're just so joyless. It's tough to win any game in this league, but you can't be happy with those kind of games to just win or even win comfortably, it has to be a 50 point victory. Those games suck.

The fact that brady cant practice with the team for the first 4 weeks is going to make him rusty. Its not going to be as smooth as everyone is expecting.

I respect Brown fans which is kinda odd cause i don't like any other Cleveland fans really.

They stand by a team they have no reason to.

They're great fans. I've been out there for a couple of Pats games (2000 and 2010, both Pats losses) and they were very respectful and good natured. The only problem fans that I saw were a couple of the drunken Pats fans.

Beside those two losses, The Pats have also struggled a couple of times at home against them. There was a 9-3 snoozer in 2003 and the great 27-26 comeback game in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back