PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browns fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Leo

Rookie
Reaction score
I just wanted to let you guys know that this fan thinks the whole bs cheating thing is just that, bs. The pats because of their success are a team the media & fans of other teams want to see fail & bring down. I have a tremendous amount of respect for BB because I saw first hand what he could do with a pile of crap. When he came to Cleveland he took over an aging team that needed changes. He made some tough unpopular decisions & took some heat. You know what? They worked. He got the team back in playoffs & the future looked bright. Then no fault of his own the rug got pulled from underneath him. The news broke that the Browns were dragging up at seasons end & heading to Baltimore. The season was over. No coach could have salvaged that season. The man loves to win, loves his players & they love & give him all they got. He is fiercely loyal to those that are loyal to him. People who say he is a cheat don't know him. Fans & media idiots that want to diminish what he has accomplished have no idea what it takes to build a THREE TIME WORLD CHAMP! I just wanted you all to know that not all fans hold BB or the Pats organazation in a bad light. This is your home not mine so I won't stay & waste your time or space I just wanted to show my support. Good luck the rest of the way. I think it's the rest of the NFL that needs luck because your team is head & shoulders above every team including your arch rival Indy Colts. BTW, the Browns won a game! We've been down so long now that I have to celebrate the little things. Romeo will be just fine if everyone gets off the man's back & just let him do his thing.
Thank you mods for approving my registration during what I'm sure are trying times.
Kid Leo

Thanks! I was rooting for you guys in the shootout against Cincinatti.

Good luck the rest of the season!

Thanks! I was rooting for you guys in the shootout against Cincinatti.

Good luck the rest of the season!

That was quite a game! Makes me glad I foot the bill every year for the Sunday Ticket.

Awesome. I hope the Browns give you a whole lot more than one game to cheer about this year! Good luck and Thanks.

Appreciate your perspective on Bill. Thanks for sharing. Was glad to see RAC and your team win on Sunday. Hope you enjoy a good season.

Actually, I've been hoping the Browns can make something of the North. I think it would give the Squeelers a heart attack to have the Browns breathing down their back. lol

P.S. Stop by any time, even to talk trash. lol

Last edited:
I just wanted to let you guys know that this fan thinks the whole bs cheating thing is just that, bs. The pats because of their success are a team the media & fans of other teams want to see fail & bring down. I have a tremendous amount of respect for BB because I saw first hand what he could do with a pile of crap. When he came to Cleveland he took over an aging team that needed changes. He made some tough unpopular decisions & took some heat. You know what? They worked. He got the team back in playoffs & the future looked bright. Then no fault of his own the rug got pulled from underneath him. The news broke that the Browns were dragging up at seasons end & heading to Baltimore. The season was over. No coach could have salvaged that season. The man loves to win, loves his players & they love & give him all they got. He is fiercely loyal to those that are loyal to him. People who say he is a cheat don't know him. Fans & media idiots that want to diminish what he has accomplished have no idea what it takes to build a THREE TIME WORLD CHAMP! I just wanted you all to know that not all fans hold BB or the Pats organazation in a bad light. This is your home not mine so I won't stay & waste your time or space I just wanted to show my support. Good luck the rest of the way. I think it's the rest of the NFL that needs luck because your team is head & shoulders above every team including your arch rival Indy Colts. BTW, the Browns won a game! We've been down so long now that I have to celebrate the little things. Romeo will be just fine if everyone gets off the man's back & just let him do his thing.
Thank you mods for approving my registration during what I'm sure are trying times.
Kid Leo

Thank you for those kind words unfortunately we will have to enihilate you in week 5 :D

good work, kid. Visit again, and often.

Very kind words, It would be nice to see the Browns succeed this year. Unfortunately, the Pats will need to beat your team the 5th week, gotta go undefeated! We won't be out to embaress them though, thats reserved for Chargers, Colts, and any other teams that talk trash about the Pats.

Kid Leo

Kid, you're alright. [/kneeslap]

Last edited:
Romeo is still popular around here, for the most part. And a couple of your division rivals, to put it mildly, are not.

We tend to wish the Browns well at least 15 games per season.

Hey Leo, thanks for dropping by. I'm sure I'm not the only Pats fans who feels this way, but with Willie, Romeo, Big Ted and Andruzzi prior to his health problems all a part of the Browns franchise, we root for your team unless you happen to be playing the Pats. Nice win against the Bungles and good luck on your season.

One of the saddest NFL moments in history was when the Dog Pound was moved to Baltimore. Pats are #1 for me for life but when that happened it was a sad day in the NFL.

I still can’t get over the longest yard game.

I’m sure Mr. Vick is a celebrity in Cleveland.

Great post Leo. I too have a soft spot for the Browns. Stop by here again whenever you have a chance.

I can't tell you enough how much I am rooting for Romeo and his boys to get it going this year. Romeo is a good man and deserves success....hopefully he will achieve this

Browns fans are great. I know a few and you guys are deserving of a great team, especially since you lost out on the "real" Bill Belichick and also the SB 35 Champion Ravens. Good luck (except for Oct.7th, of course).

BTW, I love the retro uniforms with the gray facemasks, black shoes and simplified stripes. They look tough, particularly when juxtaposed against the ridiculous Bengal unis. Go Browns!

Thanks, Kid Leo...

No hard feelings when Belichick cornholes Romeo Crennel and the Browns on October 7, okay?

It ain't personal. It's business. We're lining up the whole NFL for a b i t c h-slappin' this season!

-------------------------------
ADPF

"Don't make me go 38-14 on you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing