Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
via reiss.

edit: link:

Center Bryan Stork ruled out for Sunday by New England Patriots - espnBoston

The Patriots will likely move one of two guards, Dan Connolly or Ryan Wendell, to the center spot. That would thrust first-year player Jordan Devey (demoted from starting lineup in Week 4), four-year veteran Marcus Cannon (demoted from starting lineup in Week 4) or second-year blocker Josh Kline (one game played in 2014) into Connolly’s or Wendell’s guard spot.

In addition, veteran cornerback Brandon Browner (ankle) and rookie defensive linemanDominique Easley (right shoulder) were ruled out, as expected.

Linebacker Dont’a Hightower, however, has made the trip to Buffalo after missing last Sunday’s game with a left knee injury. He is questionable on the injury report but still has a chance to play against the Bills.​

How-I-Met-Your-Mother1.gif

Last edited:
Browner and Easley...no big deal. Stork...crap! Just as soon as it looked like the O-line was getting on track. :mad:
Posted the same exact thing in the Stork thread. This is, indeed, annoying. We have to play a very stout line tomorrow that can both stop the run AND get after the QB . . . with a QB that now has a bum ankle. Color me just a wee bit nervous going into this one.

Revis, Dennard, and Arrington have been one of the best trio of CBs in the NFL when they've all been on the field. I'm still wondering how Browner will see the field much anyway. No way he's in Revis's #1 WR spot or Arrington's nickel spot. It's going to come down to who's a better CB between Browner/Dennard.

And no, I doubt we move Browner outside and Dennard in the slot. Arrington's been great this year.

Revis, Dennard, and Arrington have been one of the best trio of CBs in the NFL when they've all been on the field. I'm still wondering how Browner will see the field much anyway. No way he's in Revis's #1 WR spot or Arrington's nickel spot. It's going to come down to who's a better CB between Browner/Dennard.

And no, I doubt we move Browner outside and Dennard in the slot. Arrington's been great this year.

Browner is that guy that IMO would be perfect for a TE like Thomas of DEN or even That KC TE that torched us

Plus the physicality he brings i think can be big

Arrington this year has done well on the outside and slot this year. Heck Arrington was doing well last year until he got injured.

Arrington this year has done well on the outside and slot this year. Heck Arrington was doing well last year until he got injured.

Shhhhh some around him still think he sucks. ( i don't like him outside..but is very good in slot IMO)

Solder-Cannon-Connolly-Wendell-Vollmer is probably the best option with Stork out and Fleming likely out as well.

Can someone tell me why browner is out?? He hasn't done anything in 5 weeks .. And he's hurt now?

Can someone tell me why browner is out?? He hasn't done anything in 5 weeks .. And he's hurt now?
Well he has been suspended for 4 games, wasn't ready for Cin on a short week and now hurt. Not really a chance to play

I have a really bad feeling about this game....

This feels line one of those games where Brady gets no protection against a good defensive line and an amped up home crowd, an early turnover on a blown protection gives the Bills an early lead and the Pats are battling back the entire game.

I have a really bad feeling about this game....

This feels line one of those games where Brady gets no protection against a good defensive line and an amped up home crowd, an early turnover on a blown protection gives the Bills an early lead and the Pats are battling back the entire game.

I don't have a bad feeling, but this is gonna be tough with yet another new line protecting Tom

Think he is a little banged up and having a tough time picking up the system. They don't need him this week. But hopefully we seem him for the jets or CHI games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back