Brown/CJ question

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Its looking like we are looking for another WR so what does this tell us about
Brown and CJ ?
Is Brown retiring and we are not sure what we have with CJ this year if anything? BB must want a veteran WR rather than draft another rookie.
What do you think?

Don't worry about CJ...His High School Coach is on record saying he struggles with offensive playbooks until his second year in the system.

He'll be fine.:rolleyes:

cant hurt to have plenty of horses in the stable. at the rite price. Tom will throw to the open one!!!!

IN BILL WE TRUST:rocker:

I do hope you are right about CJ; I like him
thanks

IMO T Brown has decided to retire. I think the announcement will happen after the FA period calms down so the PAts can get Troy the proper media attention for the end of a great career. I hope that he is offered and takes a job in the Patriots org in some capacity.

I do hope you are right about CJ; I like him
thanks

High schol coach or not. He has to stay on the field to be effective. At this point he is the second coming of Hart Lee Dykes.

High schol coach or not. He has to stay on the field to be effective. At this point he is the second coming of Hart Lee Dykes.

Hell, at least HLD had a great rookie season. I was never so happy about a draft choice than we got HLD, I thought for sure he was gonna be a star, who knew his kneecaps were made of eggshells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes