Welcome to PatsFans.com

Brother Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

America's new found blessed Messiah (The Prince) will avoid this guy like the plague "he's a muslim".

They find the Prince's Brother, I wonder if Chris Tingles Matthews will invite him to be on hardball?

News Today:
    HE may be living in a Bracknell council house, but soon he could be dining with his brother at the White House.
    The Sun was the first newspaper to track down and speak to Bernard Obama, 37.

And he said of Democrat candidate Barack: ā€œIā€™m very proud of my big brother.

Muslim Bernard ā€” an avid Manchester United fan and Sun reader ā€” is staying with his bingo-loving mum Kezia, 67, who has lived in the Berkshire new town for six years.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/the_real_american_idol/article1472877.ece

2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Is The Prince the only one in his family who is a Christian, I don't find this to be such an unusual question seeing as to how many Obama Groupies used to beat the sh!t out of Romney because he is a "Morman".

Many Far Left Liberals constantly "Trash Christianity" yet they go to their knees and their legs tingle at the mere mention of Prince Obama who happens to be Christian----:confused:

3. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +276 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

"I'm a muslim, because my fahter was a muslim", hhhhhhhmmmmmmm

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Praise Allah, God Willing my brother will be the President of the Great Satan America, we will behead Michael Jackson and the filthy Madonna.

GOD DAMN AMERICA