PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos sign LaMont Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GostkowSKI

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
According to KDVR-TV in Denver, the Broncos reached agreement with RB LaMont Jordan on a 2 year contract

No link yet, just the info I got from an ESPN NFL update text message, I'll see if I can dig one up.

Re: OT: Broncos sign LaMont Jordan

great signing. if he stays healthy he may be the #1 fantasy back next year

According to KDVR-TV in Denver, the Broncos reached agreement with RB LaMont Jordan on a 2 year contract

No link yet, just the info I got from an ESPN NFL update text message, I'll see if I can dig one up.

Yet another JAG that can thank the Patriot organization for $$'s he would have otherwise never seen.

Bye Bye LaMont and thanks, Odds are we will never miss you.

Yet another JAG that can thank the Patriot organization for $$'s he would have otherwise never seen.
??? He was the feature back for the Jets and Raiders.

Bye Bye LaMont and thanks, Odds are we will never miss you.

Harsh dude. He was excellent when healthy.

I liked him ok :confused2:

Did we have a "Feature" back last year? I missed that.

Sammy rushed for more in the Raiders game.

LaMont did not play in the OT Jets Game and did lead the rushing in the first game, but split time with the Committee.

Nah, he was NEVER the feature back for the Jets. You know that...

I know it was and he had some good games, but he's not Patriot anymore and I stand by the fact that he would not get a contract if he was not in our system last year with McKid.

He ran hard for us last year. That's all I expected. He helped us win some games.
Wish him well.

Nah, he was NEVER the feature back for the Jets. You know that...

Well, Techincally he was when he got drafted and before he tore his MCL in 2006 (With the Raiders).

Last edited:

I know Jordan was probably not coming back anyway, but i now do feel a certain unclassiness on the side of Mc Daniels. He's signing al our players away. In my opinion that's not the way things should go. All of our players that are going away go to the Broncos.

I know Jordan was probably not coming back anyway, but i now do feel a certain unclassiness on the side of Mc Daniels. He's signing al our players away. In my opinion that's not the way things should go. All of our players that are going away go to the Broncos.

If we wanted them bad enough, we would have kept them. It's fair play.

McKid is doing nothing wrong in my opinion.

Exactly. He's a very young coach who is going to have to work for every bit of respect he earns on his new team. Bringing in a bunch of guys who have worked with him, like him, and respect him, is only going to help that.

I think that was the driving force behind him vying for Cassel. If your QB really believes in you, you tend to have the whole team behind you.

Yeah but with Gaffney and Paxton, we couldn't sign him because of the tight cap space, and he knew it and took advantage of it. Ok, you could call it smart, but i find it a little bit irritating

Yeah but with Gaffney and Paxton, we couldn't sign him because of the tight cap space, and he knew it and took advantage of it. Ok, you could call it smart, but i find it a little bit irritating

Paxton, maybe, but with Gaffney he just offered way too much money ($10M/4 yrs, v. the $1.2M/1 yr the Pats gave him in 2008) for the Pats to match. OTOH, it might also have been too much, period, for him; only time will tell.

Cutler is getting pissed. thats a coach and 3 players who think Cassel is better.

Denver and KC are competing to be Patriots west.

Jordan had some good games for the Pats.

He deserve's a chance with the Brokebacks.

The only problem, of course, being that he missed half the season. . . .

For the record, he had a total of 80 carries all season. Law Firm had 74.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes