PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos shopping Alphonso Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
rather have Wheatley at this point.

I wouldn't touch him. The Broncos basically used the 14th pick in this draft to take him. (based on the trade to get the 2nd rounder in 2009) If they've already seen enough, he must have been VERY bad.

Are you sure?

I was thinking that our Corner Corp could do with an infusion of Youth + Inexperience

Another 5 ft 9 in DB. We dont need any more of those midgets in today's NFL trying to defend the new order of bigger, taller and faster wide receivers.

Somehow though, Belichick likes the midgets, and I havent got a clue why.

Not so sure he loves the midgets its just that quicker guys that can swivel their hips are usually 5'9"-5-10", everyone would love a 6'3" corner that's quick and can turn on a dime, there's just not that many of those guys.

5th round pick? donkeys are nuts, santonio holmes went for a 5th.

Maybe a 2013 7th round pick :D

I guess you can't blame him for trying...

He must be awful!

Even if someone does trade for him, his confidence is going to be shot!

Not that he didn't frustrate me at time (he was the ultimate practitioner of BB's bend don't break), but where is not Alphonso but Otis "MY MAN!" Smith when you need him?

Another 5 ft 9 in DB. We dont need any more of those midgets in today's NFL trying to defend the new order of bigger, taller and faster wide receivers.

Somehow though, Belichick likes the midgets, and I havent got a clue why.

Because they are "quick twitch". After getting pounded for a score by a Randy Moss , Brandon Marshall, Larry Fitzgerald size WR that every team now has, those little smurf CBs can get to the bench much faster.
Here is an idea. If there ever was a 7' WR who could get over the first 5 yards there are few CBs in the league that could stop that ever.
DW Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes