PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos post game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier in the season, with a healthy squad we drop 40+ and blow these guys out with ease. Everything I saw last night confirms this belief.

I hope we get them again in the playoffs, because it'll be a guaranteed victory if we're healthy. But I could definitely see Denver being one and done, and not making the AFCCG.

As I said earlier in the season, with a healthy squad we drop 40+ and blow these guys out with ease. Everything I saw last night confirms this belief.

I hope we get them again in the playoffs, because it'll be a guaranteed victory if we're healthy. But I could definitely see Denver being one and done, and not making the AFCCG.
Same here with the first part. That game wouldn't have been close with a healthy team. In fact, I don't think any of them, with exception to NYG, would have been as tough as they were. I don't even think the questionable calls could stop a fully healthy NE team. And I'm not playing. I really believe that.

Wow that game stunk on so many levels.

A LOSS of both the game and Gronk - Brady's face said it all. - P.U.
Refs - WTF - could it get any worse? Obvious one-sided BS ALL NIGHT LONG - P.U.
Blount - he stinks - Straight up the middle for one or two yards OVER AND OVER - P.U.
4th Quarter D (again) and OT D - 2 TDS in the 4th quarter and 1 in OT - P.U.
Is there anything more infuriating than that pompous IN-COM-PLETE cheer?! - P.U.
Maybe the announcers giddy for the opponent - P.U.

It's only one game and if we were ever on to the next game (Philly), this one should be it. Nothing good (except Brady and Ghost again being clutch, but their teammates overcoming that for them nicely) to take out of this game.

Same here with the first part. That game wouldn't have been close with a healthy team. In fact, I don't think any of them, with exception to NYG, would have been as tough as they were. I don't even think the questionable calls could stop a fully healthy NE team. And I'm not playing. I really believe that.

It's a fact. With a healthy squad, Denver hasn't been able to touch us in the last 5 or so years. Even last night with all the injuries we had, they weren't able to score on us with Hightower in there. Even with Hightower out, we were leading and driving the ball until Gronk went down. Those two injuries combined were finally what did us in.

But it looks like we'll be getting all these guys back for the playoffs.

After reflecting on this game.

The Pats had a chance to win in OT. They won the toss and had an opportunity to score first. Maybe a score there puts more pressure on Oswieller or changes the Broncos strategy? The Pats drive went no where because Denver had no fear of the run. Conversely, Denver gashed the Pats for 175+ yards. Anderson rushed for 7.5 YAC and Hillman 4.2 YAC.

One more thought. The Pats travelled to Denver Friday for a Sunday night game. Maybe this is difficult as a practical matter, but I wonder if practicing in a high altitude environment last week would have acclimated the Pats to it and made a difference in the game's outcome. Would the teams' respective performances been as lopsided from the 4th quarter on?

One more thought. The Pats travelled to Denver Friday for a Sunday night game. Maybe this is difficult as a practical matter, but I wonder if practicing in a high altitude environment last week would have acclimated the Pats to it and made a difference in the game's outcome. Would the teams' respective performances been as lopsided from the 4th quarter on?

That had nothing to do with it. Going in there with an already depleted lineup and losing two more of our top players is what did it.

We were dominating them when Hightower and Gronk were still in the game.

What sucks is prob getting Collins back next week but losing HT. Can't wait to see both of em playing D.

This is the 2004 Steelers all over again for us. We get beat in regular season and come back to the playoffs and lay a beat down they won't ever forget. Let the Broncos have this victory. We Pats fans know what is truly important and it's not a regular season game.

Wow that game stunk on so many levels.

A LOSS of both the game and Gronk - Brady's face said it all. - P.U.
Refs - WTF - could it get any worse? Obvious one-sided BS ALL NIGHT LONG - P.U.
Blount - he stinks - Straight up the middle for one or two yards OVER AND OVER - P.U.
4th Quarter D (again) and OT D - 2 TDS in the 4th quarter and 1 in OT - P.U.
Is there anything more infuriating than that pompous IN-COM-PLETE cheer?! - P.U.
Maybe the announcers giddy for the opponent - P.U.

It's only one game and if we were ever on to the next game (Philly), this one should be it. Nothing good (except Brady and Ghost again being clutch, but their teammates overcoming that for them nicely) to take out of this game.

That was the first clutch kick that Ghost has made, that I really did not care if he made it or not.

It was just prolonging the inevitable.

I can't be the only Pats fan who felt that way.

The fix was clearly in.

I will GLADLY go back into DEN again with a healthy team if it came down to it..blood bath

I will GLADLY go back into DEN again with a healthy team if it came down to it..blood bath

No you don't want that. So they can rig the game and not be worried about deafening boos? No thanks.

Naw we need to get them at home. Payback's a b*tch. Notice how all the patriots haters have all crawled out of their caves

No you don't want that. So they can rig the game and not be worried about deafening boos? No thanks.

With a healthy team, officiating won't even be a factor. We'll win by at least 20, and that will take it completely out of the refs' hands.

With a healthy team, officiating won't even be a factor. We'll win by at least 20, and that will take it completely out of the refs' hands.

Maybe, it was pretty good until the muffed punt. Opened the door.

True but i preferred everything when through foxboro.

Den plays SD twice..2 wins there..win vs OAK...tough games vs Pitt and Cincy

That would be nice, but it would also be pretty sweet to wipe those guys out on their home field.

It would be. I think our guys want another crack at them. We are better then them. We need everybody healthy

Den plays SD twice..2 wins there..win vs OAK...tough games vs Pitt and Cincy

I don't know. Division games are tough. It
would be nice if the chargers showed up for these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back