PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos fans love our players

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gr8est

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=62602

I was looking through a Broncos messageboard recently and came upon this thread which asks the question "Could Belichick get more out of Lelie?"

The thread is interesting because of the players that Broncos fans are wishing they could get for Lelie.

As more evidence of them being a bit delusional however, they also have a thread discussing trading Lelie for Ed Reed.

The Gr8est said:
As more evidence of them being a bit delusional however, they also have a thread discussing trading Lelie for Ed Reed.

The only thing those two have in common is that they are 1st round picks. After that, Reed is one of the best defensive players in the league while Lelie is one of the biggest question marks in the league..

see problem is..Ravens dont need a WR. Mason, Clayton, Williams are fine. Mason is old but Clayton is the future..Williams is a deep threat rookie

So their trade wouldnt work for getting rid of Lelie! YES!

For us..like i said.. 2nd rounder or 3rd + Wilson for Ed Reed anyways

they like our players (Branch,Brady, Watson and few others)
some of us like theirs. Bailey is a great player..DJ Williams and Al Wilson i like aswell and Rod Smith is a great player too

LOL. They wanted Maroney or Watson hahahahaha. Man they need to put down the pot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was very suprised by the respect most Denver fans have for the Pats on that boards. One thing I can't get over through is the select few idiots who think the Pats have a dink and dunk offense. Brady led all QB's during the '05 regular season in completions over 20 yards, morons.

zippo59 said:
I was very suprised by the respect most Denver fans have for the Pats on that boards. One thing I can't get over through is the select few idiots who think the Pats have a dink and dunk offense. Brady led all QB's during the '05 regular season in completions over 20 yards, morons.

Agreed about the respect the Pats seem to earned from the Broncos fans. That stuck out for me as well.

I guess after what Watson did to Bailey at the goal line, they felt the need to check out the number on the "truck" that him him.

Did anyone else notice that they used a Patriots message board for there research and from what ever board they used they seemed to get the idea that Branch would be gone. now is it jsut me or have i never seen that hinted at on this board and with that in mind what board did they see that on so i can tell them all to use there heads

Last edited by a moderator:
zippo59 said:

Think again- spend some time on that board and most fans will claim Denver owns the Pats. "Dink and dunk" is so 2002 ;)

richpats said:
Think again- spend some time on that board and most fans will claim Denver owns the Pats. "Dink and dunk" is so 2002 ;)

Denver has owned the Pats, but the Pats have owned the Lombardis;)

zippo59 said:
Denver has owned the Pats, but the Pats have owned the Lombardis;)

I'll never, ever admit that Denver has owned us. When a team owns a team, they beat them when odds say they shouldn't. In our history since the Elway years, the team with the better record (at the time) has won EXCEPT for the 2000 game in Denver in which we strolled in 0-4 and came out with a 'W'. Denver always has a good team, and good teams are tough to beat, especially on the road.

Don't forget that Denver almost always has HFA, 5 of last 6 in Denver. Don't forget that they never beat our best teams in 03/04 and didn't even have to play our greatest team EVER in 2004. If they could have managed to get out of the wild-card round they would have come to Foxboro and lost b/c a) we were the better team and b) they can't play in cold weather. Of course when they have a great year, we're not having a great year so we have to go to their house in the playoffs (b/c we win in the wild-card rounds).

I firmly believe if we had a home/home series every year we'd split every year, but Denver has been the recipient of some good fortune w/ HFA and some good timing playing us (and not playing us).

I agree with you in so many ways.Yes the Broncos owned the Pats in Denver over the years.In New England its a totally different story.I'm so glad we get to play them here at the Razor next year.No more Invesco Field I hate that place along with the Arrowhead.The fans have to erupt for both the Denver and Indy games.The Razor should be extremely loud for all Pats games next year [Especially the Denver and Indy games].

Haterproof said:
I agree with you in so many ways.Yes the Broncos owned the Pats in Denver over the years.In New England its a totally different story.I'm so glad we get to play them here at the Razor next year.No more Invesco Field I hate that place along with the Arrowhead.The fans have to erupt for both the Denver and Indy games.The Razor should be extremely loud for all Pats games next year [Especially the Denver and Indy games].

I'll make sure that happens (at least for Denver) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes