PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos fans are losing their minds

meatface

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
So as many of you have probably seen Twitter is full of Broncos fans slamming Manning and the Broncos team. Mile High report is generally full of bitterness but this story may take the cake:
http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/1/11/7529319/broncos-colts-final-score-playoffs-2015-reactions

Some key quotes:
"Adam Gase? So long! You either allow Peyton to call weak plays or you have no power to call plays."

"Yes, I'd rather have Brock because until Brock proves otherwise, he might be able to complete more than half of his non-garbage-time passes and not completely fall apart in the playoffs."

The very best though was : #TebowWouldHaveWon

I will give credit though and the Broncos blog Predominantly Orange was much more rational about the game

Some fans are calling for Talib to be cut to, but that seems like some of the idiocy that was people calling for Amendola to get cut after last season. The Broncos would only save $3 million by cutting talib

The meltdown is on. Now they have to talk about this for months

The Manning fans are all gone I bet. This is like Bronco nation telling the Manning apologists that ditched the Colts for him to GTFO.

We tried to tell them.

Bronco fans know who Elway is. They should be ashamed to argue that Manning was the greatest of all time.

Fail

The Manning fans are all gone I bet. This is like Bronco nation telling the Manning apologists that ditched the Colts for him to GTFO.

We tried to tell them.

Bronco fans know who Elway is. They should be ashamed to argue that Manning was the greatest of all time.

Fail
I think its pathetic and insane that these fans actually want Brock O instead of Manning. Its just like all the idiots who wanted the Pats to go with Jimmy G and get rid of Brady after the KC game

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back