PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos-Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realize I am watching tag football. That call was crap.

Plummer overthrew Walker who beat his defender by a few feet or a yard maybe.

zippo59 said:
That was a lame call.
Anybody mind a Pittsburgh - Oakland post now and then? Hardly seems like it deserves its own thread, and that's the game I'm getting on CBS(gotta be some purgatory for Californians). Oakland playing with them so far, 0 - 0.

Edit. 7 - 0 Oaktown, interception return vs. Big Ben.

Last edited:
I love watching Colts players dropping balls because they fear being hit.

TomBrady'sGoat said:
I love watching Colts players dropping balls because they fear being hit.
They learned that well against N.E.

by the time they come play us they will be all banged up.

btw, the roughing call on the slide was legit. the defender could have easily stayed on his feet. he went down at Plummer after he slid.

its lame, but its the rules designed to protect guys like Peyton.

To be honest this really sucks. I can't root for either of these teams.

Am I the only one that doesn't have this game on their local tv channels? I'm out in Westfield, MA (right next to Springfield), and I only can see the Jets-Browns game. I would much rather watch the Colts-Broncos

Wow, an offensive PI called on Indy. Wayne did push off according to the replay, I am shocked they called it.

weird call...why not let manning throw ?

PatsRI said:
To be honest this really sucks. I can't root for either of these teams.

I started with the intent of just watching the game w/o rooting. finding that less fun i've starting rooting for whoever is on defense. i can't root for either Manning or Plummer so it seems the way to go

BTW, I never want to see a NE rb throw a pass. dumbest freaking play.

Yeah, you can't pull that RB pass crap against the Broncos. You just can't.

Bush threw one and it was INT'ed.

Addai's should have been intercepted but Wayne made a dirty play. Dirty, cheap Colts :D

one cans say what they want about the colts...but the offense is efficient, they dont miss edge much...i may be in the minority here but its going to be very tough game for our defense next week
today the broncos seem to playing the pats D against the colts, take out the deep pass and let the colts run...

SVN said:
one cans say what they want about the colts...but the offense is efficient, they dont miss edge much...i may be in the minority here but its going to be very tough game for our defense next week
today the broncos seem to playing the pats D against the colts, take out the deep pass and let the colts run...

and true to form the Colts aren't running enough.

TomBrady'sGoat said:
BTW, I never want to see a NE rb throw a pass. dumbest freaking play.

The last time we did that it was Faulk who threw it and it was intercepted.

I'm curious how Denver pass defends. It seems that most teams give so much respect to Indy's pass game that they are willing to give up dump-offs, screens, medium-short passes. The sort of thing that will kill a defense and open up the very thing that intimidates them.

Conversely: Denver is one of those teams that seems to be a jack-of-all, master of none, yet they are very successful. Why? Quarterback is arguably a liability, running game is above average but overachieving, defense is a strength but not impregnable.

zarakotas5 said:
I'm curious how Denver pass defends. It seems that most teams give so much respect to Indy's pass game that they are willing to give up dump-offs, screens, medium-short passes. The sort of thing that will kill a defense and open up the very thing that intimidates them.

thats how the pats have played the colts a few times...the colts as great as the offense have had issues in the red zone historically even with edge. so if you play good red zone D , its not a bad strategy.

the long pass across the field by plummer...the pats have got killed so many times on that play that i cant even remember...trademark shanahan call..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back