PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos cheated to win their Super Bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
DENVER-OWNS-PATSIES said:
you try to hard bro..

Try too hard at what? I'm just stating the facts. The Donkos are salary cap cheats (among other things), and everyone around the league has known about it for years. Too bad Elway's Super Bowl wins will always be illegitimate. Don't blame me, blame your team for ruining his legacy.

Last edited:
RS said:
Try too hard at what? I'm just stating the facts. The Donkos are salary cap cheats (among other things), and everyone around the league has known about it for years. Too bad Elway's Super Bowl wins will always be illegitimate. Don't blame me, blame your team for ruining his legacy.
you poor baby the raiders suck so your acting out like a little poor baby with your pathetic football fantasies .every time your team loses and they lose alot lmao
its always boohoo you cheat and boohoo the refs stole it wah wah wah wah go home to mama and have her change your diaper.your team the raiders suck and they are owned by every team in the league like i own you .to bad al davis is half dead and art shell cares more about stuffing his fat face than coaching lol lol

patriotspride said:
yes i'm a poor baby, i have no friends, and i pretend to know something about football when i really know nothing about it except posting like a ****** on a football board lol i hope that counts lol lol

I couldn't have said it better. At least you're being honest.

RS said:
patriotspride. will you be my friend ?i dont have any .my mom hates me cause i wet my bed and my dad loves to kick the **** out of me but i dont mind i like it
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back