PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos at Ravens, who wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coltsfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
IMO this is easily the game of the week, a better game than that Favre fest. After that win in SD, it's hard to doubt McDaniels and the Broncos anymore. That has been maybe the most undersold impressive win of the year IMO.

I think this game comes down to the QBs. Can Orton do it against a good defense on the road? You would think that the Ravens will blitz a lot, bc I don't see them getting a ton of pass rush against the best OL in football. Can Orton bring the big play to combat that? That is the knock on him, that he can't.

And can Flacco navigate a solid defense with a good scheme? Or will Ray Rice be the difference maker in the running game?

Thoughts?

I say the Favre game is the best this week just for the simple reason that its probably the most hyped regular season game that I can remember.

Back to the thread. I have said before that I thought the Broncos sucked. Then they beat the Cowboys. Im thinking they got lucky this team is overrated. Then they beat the Pats and win in San Diego. Now im impressed.

The Ravens have a future Pro Bowl QB in Flacco and alot of talent across the board. When its all said and done though I say the Broncos win. For the simple fact that I cant keep picking against them.

Broncos 20 Ravens 17

This one's a tough call. Denver's overdue for a loss, and playing on the road against a good team you would think there's a good chance their winning streak end here. On the other hand Denver is very well disciplined in all aspects, while the Ravens have been the exact opposite; I fell that the moment something doesn't go their way Baltimore will self-destruct.

On a side note, while I agree Favre vs. the Packers is the most hyped game, I think this may be the best actual football game. If you focus solely on the game itself, and remove all of the off-field tabloid drama, I would give Denver-Baltimore just a slight edge over Minnesota-Green Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes