patriotspride

Banned
Reaction score
so much for the donkeys being the class of the afc.lol lol lol

patriotspride said:
so much for the donkeys being the class of the afc.lol lol lol

What???? :confused: :confused:

patriotspride said:
can sombody post a link to the broncoes site .

I don't think anyone here has visited one. Google does wonders though, give it a shot. I can tell you that they're probably going to laugh at you even harder now than last week though.

Last edited:
patriotspride said:
what!!!!! :confused:

I'll make it simple. Yes, they lost this week but that doesn't change the fact that they beat us last week. Showing up there now to gloat would be really weak IMHO.

huskeralk said:
I'll make it simple. Yes, they lost this week but that doesn't change the fact that they beat us last week. Showing up there now to gloat would be really weak IMHO.

Good gawd can you stop crowing Denver's praises. I swear you're worse than Borges. :p

huskeralk said:
i dont agree.if you want anybody to take you serious you should change that retared avatar imho.

Last edited:
I hate the broncos as much as the next guy, but it is true that we "lost" to them. They surely didn't beat us, but we still lost to the Bronco's.

I thorougly enjoyed Plummer's two INT's this afternoon.

skri65 said:
I hate the broncos as much as the next guy, but it is true that we "lost" to them. They surely didn't beat us, but we still lost to the Bronco's.

I thorougly enjoyed Plummer's two INT's this afternoon.

***I agree.***

Michael said:
Good gawd can you stop crowing Denver's praises. I swear you're worse than Borges. :p

:D I'm not really crowing their praises. The same thing would apply no matter what team it was. It was kind of like how the Jets fans busted our chops after the Broncos knocked us out of the playoffs. How exactly did they have any leverage to bust our chops?

huskeralk said:

You know Huskeralk... the only thing the Browncos won by defeating us this year is to pick LATER in the Draft and lately you sound more as a non-pats fan than one of us...

patriotspride said:
i dont agree.if you want anybody to take you serious you should change that retared avatar imho.

Hey, say what you will about me but leave Mugatu out of this pal.

maxhagen said:
You know Huskeralk... the only thing the Browncos won by defeating us this year is to pick LATER in the Draft and lately you sound more as a non-pats fan than one of us...

I don't know why you would say that. I'm very much a Patriots fans and have plenty of good things to say. I just don't agree with the fans that think Denver deserves no respect after our team went through the exact same thing for the past 4 years. Just because I'm a Patriots fan doesn't mean I have to take every Patriots fans side on certain issues.

Michael said:
I found liquidblue :D

And left him a message.

But, it looks like he bailed from that site since the crushing loss to Pitts. :D

Actually buddy, I've been on that site all day yesterday and today. So get your facts straight. And I guess you won't see this cuz I'm on your almighty and oh-so-important "Dead To Me List".

i like the old bronco uniform much better than that gay one they have now .

patriotspride said:
i like the old bronco uniform much better than that gay one they have now .

Now that kind of came out of left field. :D

patriotspride said:
i hate will farrel hes over exsposed .

So you hate.

1. The Broncos new uniforms
2. Will Ferrell

Would you like to add to that list tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back