PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broken Glass: Dowling to IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodhead for slot cornerback!

Where would we be without Arrington? Never thought I'd type that. Looking @ our track record with the CB position you have to respect Arrington's path that much more.

Take ur sunglasses off homer.I am not saying he's a bad coach but his drafting has sucked!!His moves are questionable.The guy got outcoached last year in the playoffs.The bottom line is that his defense sucks!!

Last edited:
Take ur sunglasses off homer.I am not saying he's a bad coach but his drafting has sucked!!His moves are questionable.The guy got outcoached last year in the playoffs.The bottom line is that his defense sucks!!

Yes. The defense sucked against the Jets, Dallas and the Chargers this year. :rolleyes:

I am not holding out hope on Arrington either.

Obviously u didnt see those games whithin the scoreboard.This defense still is a work in progress.

Didn't see this coming...Bodden move makes so much sense now :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe they moving Ochocinco to CB:rolleyes:

Yeah. Let's fire Bill. He sucks!!!!

There's a vast middle ground between "Fire Bill!" and "Bill never makes mistakes. He's the bestest!"

You should pull your head out from BB's backside, and give that middle ground a try.

Last edited:
Rapaport:

An MRI taken over the past few days revealed that Dowling suffered a torn tendon in his leg. The result was pain in his hip, which is what was stated on the Injury Report.

He's been having this pain since Game 2 and they only take an MRI a few days ago??

lmfao. Cut Bodden and then place Dowling on IR. Makes perfect sense!

Can't wait for BB to miss on another first/second round CB in the upcoming draft.

Last edited:
Pretty much zero impact on the team with this move. He hasn't been playing for weeks anyway.

Mccourty is really gonna have to step it up.This is incredible how this all just happened in 24 hours.

Does this team have a corner thats over 5'11 now?

Does this team have a corner thats over 5'11 now?

nfl_u_wilfork_gb1_300.jpg

He's got this!

O dear god, another season we have to watch of midget cornerbacks getting raped by jump balls to 6'5 receivers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye