PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broken Glass: Dowling to IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get this. They would have to know that they were going to IR Dowling yesterday when they released Bodden.
I have to trust BB but this is starting to look bad.
Dowling a horrible injury history and he's manged to play 1 game in his first year. Same deal with Wheatley, who was also a # 2 with a bad injury history. This is not what any of us hoped for when we traded for Carolina's second round pick

I just hate the timing of the Bodden move as we head into the Pittsburgh game.

No. By cutting Bodden BB is assuming that the team has a better chance to win without him. Considering he is privy to 5000 times more information that is pertinent to the decision and has proven to me that winning is what he is striving for, I will decide to trust the decision, rather than rip it because I don't understand it.

It's not the releasing of Bodden, or Meriweather or Sanders or Butler that I question, I see the reasoning behind all those moves. It's the players that he replaces them with that I question.

Sign seen outside Gillette Stadium today

help-wanted-nep.gif

Last edited:
Now the Bodden move was just extremely stupid.

It made plenty of sense yesterday if Dowling was getting healthy. Now it makes absolutely zero sense. Disappointed in Belichick on this string of moves.

You seriously think, they didn't know they were going to IR Dowling till today. This is just an event in a string of moves designed to serve a purpose. Feel free to tune in.

Our defense is going to be even worse this year. :'(

Where are all the BB Kool-aid drinkers?Releasing Bodden makes no sense now.Dowling pick looks terrible early.BB has set this defense back with his lousy drafting!!!!:mad::mad::bricks:

This secondary is bad but it just got worse with no depth at all.

Where are all the BB Kool-aid drinkers?Releasing Bodden makes no sense now.Dowling pick looks terrible early.BB has set this defense back with his lousy drafting!!!!:mad::mad::bricks:

Please Shut up.

The sky isn't falling but we are walking on eggshells defensively right now. Has the trade deadline passed?

This secondary is bad but it just got worse with no depth at all.

What are you talking about? Molden and Adams are stars in the making! Stars I tell you! Our secondary has never been stronger than it is now! Addition by subtraction, fools.

(sarcasm off)

You shut up.Your just another kool-aid drinker.You need to start being objective and quit being a homer.

Maybe they plan on using Wilfork at CB.

His drafting sucks, how about that!!!Also a very questionable move releasing Bodden considering Dowling just went to IR.

And suddenly we're back where we were last year at the CB position. Good thing it looks like Arrington has stepped it up. Hopefully the other DBs (ESPECIALLY McCourty) can get their **** together. I don't like this at all...

His drafting sucks, how about that!!!Also a very questionable move releasing Bodden considering Dowling just went to IR.

And He is a SB HoF coach and your a schmuck on a laptop commenting on a blog. Heck, Mr. Kraft should hire you as a GM.

maybe troy is coming out of retirement to play db for the second half of the season! *crosses fingers*

No it doesn't. Saying so many times doesn't make it anymore true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes