Broken Glass: Dowling to IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Now the Bodden move makes sense...:eek:

I can only laugh at this point. No use getting upset.

Maybe both firsts next year will be used on CB lol

Deaderick is being converted to CB :eek:

I know there will be Ras I Glass defenders, but as someone mentioned earlier, its so frustrating to watch Belichick constantly waste good picks on defensive backs that can't stay healthy or are soon cut. And with Dowling its not a freak injury, there was an injury history there to read. Then there are of course Butler, Wheatley, Wilhite and Meriweather.

I can only laugh at this point. No use getting upset.

Maybe both firsts next year will be used on CB lol

Don't forget:, "with Dowling healthy it'll be like getting an extra first-round pick" next year.

In Bill we trust?

My head hurts....

smfh... very frustrating

I don't understand the Bodden move (especially after seeing this news)??? If Bodden isn't picked up on waivers I believe we're still on the hook for the remaining $2Million on his contract this year. If he is picked up then we save some money, but we're already under the cap. Even if Bill felt the difference between Bodden and Moulden was minimal, isn't it possible that the small difference could mean a playoff victory versus a loss?

Just venting really. I know BB knows what he's doing, but I just don't get what's going on here? UGH

This defense just took a major blow with bodden being cut n this glass man done for the season. No way they make a serious run with a bunch of scrubs playing back there, mark my words.

No way they make a serious run with a bunch of scrubs playing back there, mark my words.

Your words.....and the words of 90% of Pats fans.

Yeah, this was surprising.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I bet Welker could play CB...no really, I bet he could.

No Problem

Just use a new formation called the 2-2-7 and we will be fine

I don't understand the Bodden move (especially after seeing this news)??? If Bodden isn't picked up on waivers I believe we're still on the hook for the remaining $2Million on his contract this year. If he is picked up then we save some money, but we're already under the cap. Even if Bill felt the difference between Bodden and Moulden was minimal, isn't it possible that the small difference could mean a playoff victory versus a loss?

Just venting really. I know BB knows what he's doing, but I just don't get what's going on here? UGH

Agreed that the Bodden move is a curious one. That said, I'm rewatching the Dallas game and Bodden doesn't seem very into the game. Maybe I'm reading into it, but the effort and enthusiasm doesn't appear to be present.

Where was that list of games missed in college/ high school/ etc??

Time to add 15 more :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing