Welcome to PatsFans.com

Broken Arrows

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I know a lot of you guys hate WMR.com......but lets discuss this:

The CIA's Counter-Proliferation Division (CPD) and British intelligence have evidence that then-Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney lost three nuclear weapons in 1991. This was later used as a pretext to create the phony Niger yellowcake uranium story in the event the nukes showed up in Iraqi hands. At least one of the nukes, however, ended up in the hands of North Korea. WMR has been told by a well-placed intelligence source in Britain that in early February 1991, the Pentagon sent out an emergency message rarely seen: three "Broken Arrows," or lost nuclear weapons in U.S. possession, were jettisoned in the Indian Ocean by a U.S. Air Force B-52, which had caught fire en route from Diego Garcia with three weapons of mass destruction being transported from South Africa after that nation began dismantling its nuclear weapons program. On a return emergency route back to the U.S. base on Diego Garcia, the crew of the aircraft disposed of the bombs to avoid a cook off of their heat-sensitive triggered fuses. The B-52 later crashed. The three bombs landed in shallow waters off the Somali coast. Rather than retrieve the weapons, Cheney and the Bush I administration sat on their hands. In May 1991, the bombs were allegedly recovered by mercenaries working for Zimbabwean arms dealer John Bredenkamp, who is close to the regime of Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe. The North Koreans have had a long standing military relationship with Mugabe and Bredenkamp.

Cheney's 1991 "lost" nukes: possible pretext for the invasion of Iraq and the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and the outing of a covert CIA network.

WMR has learned that, although there was speculation the lost nuclear weapons ended up in the hands of Iran (and a strong but false belief by Cheney and his neo-con advisers that they went to Iraq), at least one was transferred to North Korea. Dr. Stephen Dresch, a former Michigan legislator and head of Forensic Intelligence, Inc., who helped criminally link FBI agent Lindley DeVecchio and mobster Greg Scarpa, Sr. of the Colombo crime family, discovered that the lost U.S. nuclear weapons wound up on the international black market and his report on the incident reached MI-6 in December 2003. Dresch also attended, along with a professional photographer, the coroner's inquest of British Ministry of Defense weapons of mass destruction expert Dr. David Kelly in 2004. There is reason to believe that Kelly was fully aware that one of the lost nuclear weapons was transferred to North Korea by international arms smugglers and that this information was also known to Vice President Cheney. Dresch died last August at age 62 of lung cancer.

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/

2. italia44

italia44 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

......and Oliver Stone as the Beaver

3. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

like I said......sweet discussion Italia....I can always count on you for insight and information, so....

to the rest of the thinking world. With all of the sanctions and BS from the United Nations....what are the chances that Iran, N. Korea, etc. already have their hands on a nuke?

Warheads

USA - 12,000
    Russia - 22,500
    UK - 380
    France 450
    China - 400
    India - 12-18
    Israel - ????

Thats a lot of nukes to keep track of

4. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +316 / 9 / -13

What does a missing nuke have to do with either Iraqi approaching Niger about yellowcake 8 years later? What would it have to do with the 500 TONS of yellowcake discovered in Iraq after the invasion??

Did Wayne look in Cheney's garage maybe he left them there.

:singing: :p :rolleyes:

5. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

500 TONS!

dude......you HAVE to get me this story!

Repeat: I NEED A LINK.

if true, you have just broken the biggest news story of our time!

and ....

I wait.

6. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +316 / 9 / -13

Happy to oblige.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20040522/news_1n22uranium.html
    U.S. considering moving 500 tons of uranium from Iraq

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14295

http://www.americanthinker.com/2005/07/about_that_500_tons_of_yellow.html

http://www.worldpoliticswatch.com/Article.aspx?id=586

As always I am happy to educate uninformed Liberials.

:p :D :singing:

7. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

found it...

http://www.uncoveror.com/niger.jpg

Frontpage.....

unbiased.

So.......where did all of that Uranuium go? Why make a case for seeking uranium from Niger if they already had enough for 140+ bombs? Why smear Joe Wilson by outting his wife?

why?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  8. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Can we please merge this thread with the thread from 3 days ago that posted the exact same article..? Thank you.

9. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Mods?

can you do QuiGon a favor here? please please merge threads and make his life easier. Some of us are not on this board 24/7 and tend to post with the most current topics.

QuiGon....honestly....I'm sorry If you had to click on this thread. I'm sorry for wasting your time discussing this. Thanks for pointing out the fact that there is another thread that you have already debated, and KNOWING YOU....won.

Mr Gon, please e-mail me in the future with all posts that you are involved in so that I can simply sift through them in the morning before digging my teeth into unexplored areas of patsfans.com

Thanks!

XXOOOxxoXoxo

10. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +316 / 9 / -13

Because MRS Wilson sent her hubby on a political hit job to smear the administration. As to why the Iraqi's wanted even more yellowcake?

I neither know nor care. maybe he wanted 300 bombs. :D

11. italia44

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As I mentioned in the other thread about this:

Cheney used two nukes hunting deer and the

Third one is in his pants(phallic nuke)

......case closed

12. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Phallic nuke!

it all makes sense.

13. pats-blue

pats-blue Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Ok you ask for a link for P13's assertions then disparage the links because you say they are "unbiased" (sarcastically) yet you are posting this drivel??????????????

This one line should tell you everything you need to know about the "article" you posted for "discussion".

"On a return emergency route back to the U.S. base on Diego Garcia, the crew of the aircraft disposed of the bombs to avoid a cook off of their heat-sensitive triggered fuses."

Now you may not know anything about nuclear weapons but I can assure you of one thing. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. The nukes cannot "cookoff"...every bomber crew that carries them know that and would not "dispose" of them. That is beyond retarded...also just in case the tin foil hat came off, nuclear weapons (US ones) are not just thrown in planes willy nilly. These are special flight plans and they wouldn't just leave them there waiting for some mercenaries to show up and pickthem up out of shallow water....What did they say..."I think we will go pick them up sometime in the spring when the weather is better and we can get a discount rate at the local hotels after all it is only a couple of nukes".

Not sure how you wanted "discussion" with such a retarded "article" what is there to "discuss". We could merge it with the posts from people that think the WTC attack was all done in a movie studio and no planes actually hit the buildings...same nutballs, same level of "facts"...that is fantasy.

Do you realize how rediculous this "article" is?

14. italia44

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You should have gone with my "The nukes are in Cheney's pants scenario.......less agita

15. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'd be more afraid of my commanding officers if I did that than I would be of the nukes.
    Personally, I thought the most retarded part of the whole article was that 3 nukes were lost in "shallow waters off the Somali coast" and the government decided to do nothing to retrieve them.

There is an interesting book called "Blind Man's Bluff" which tells stories of the post-WW2 US submarine fleet. You cannot believe the lengths we went to to try and pick up classified stuff (both ours and the Russkies) at extreme depths.

It's like a Nem post... "I'm not saying Dick Cheney lost 3 missiles.... I'm just saying here's an article that says that...."

16. pats-blue

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Yeah but your scenario had as many holes in it as this article did...didn't you say he went hunting with one of them? Now come on....any above ground firing would have been noticed and the hunter he hit clearly wasn't hit with a nuke IMO. He could have gone fishing with it I suppose but you said "hunting" He could have a couple in his pants and I don't have a link to disprove it so I hope you accept that it sounds rediculous to me. So no offense I think your scenario has a hole in it the size of a nuclear warhead.....then again it IS the only response this posting really deserved....

17. pats-blue

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I can pick this "article" apart so many ways but it isn't worth the time. I find it funny people even entertain such fantasy though when just simple little things are so obvious. I really don't see what Dick Cheney has to do with it. Yes he was SofD but unless he had a standing order to not retrieve lost nukes to our military this fantasy "article" wouldn't have anything to do with him at all. The military chain of command before him would have to explain why the just left them there...but we all know WHY this was written and it has nothing to do with facts just **** against a wall and see what sticks.

I find it funny that people even entertain a thought this is based anywhere even near reality...but then again I saw an "article" where the WTC towers were holograms on 9/11 and they were moved to area 51 on flat bed trucks after being removed by super helicopters to an area outside NJ prior to 9/11. sooo off to invest in Reynolds Wrap...

18. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If you stand a post in the military and you return with a single bullet missing, you better be prepared to report for it. I can just see the evening muster on that fateful night in 1991...

"Captain Johnson, you left with 3 nukes and arrived with 3 nukes. Check. Major Smith, you left with 3 nukes and arrived with 3 nukes. Check. Lieutenant Jones, you left with 3 nukes and came back with... wha? You came back with zero..?!? WTF..?!? Aw, hell... just nobody tell the general about this, OK guys...?"

19. italia44

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I didn't think I neede to work on my satire skills,however,maybe I should have made it "broader".....(if that's even possible).

20. pats-blue

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

If you had just added the line "I'm not saying this is where the "missing" nukes went, I'm just saying that thats possible"...."Prove it that it isn't possible"..."show me a link that disputes that" ......then you would be close, of course someone could pull out some figures on the size of a nuclear weapon and Cheney's waist and inseam size and show how it isn't physically possible but then again with the "article" saying the nukes triggers could "cook off" or that we leave nuclear weapons in shallow waters for mercenaries to pick up in inflatable rafts you are almost dead on for a proper response if you just add the prove I'm wrong line. A little editing goes a long way, just ask any politician or blogger.