Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bring on the "classy" whiners!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Tunescribe, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +420 / 5 / -9

#61 Jersey

Did you see Rivers taunting Colts fans from the sidelines? What a head case. Can't wait to hand these guys their lunch.
  2. chrisfx811

chrisfx811 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What was up with LT making that disgusted face at Rivers after Phillip came back out from the locker room? It was like he was pissed he couldn't go back in.
    That's funny, coming from an RB who couldn't either.
    I love watching their relationship... it's like 2 alcoholics married to each other.
  3. chrisfx811

chrisfx811 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What was up with LT making that disgusted face at Rivers after Phillip came back out from the locker room? It was like he was pissed he couldn't go back in.
    That's funny, coming from an RB who couldn't either.
    I love watching their relationship... it's like 2 alcoholics married to each other.
  4. ATippett56

ATippett56 Rookie

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

#54 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I found Rivers' taunting VERY well deserved.

The apparent low IQ Dolts fans had been harassing him from the first whistle. They got what they deserved - a good roasting!

Very classy in my book. Fudge all this PC football. Bring emotions back in the game!
  6. juny

juny Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

I'm all for letting out emotions during the game, BUT these are the supposed "classy" Chargers, and yelling at stupid, drunken fans of the losing team, when you are not even playing in the game cause your injured, is kinda second rate.
  7. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Reading the title it reminded me of the song "Bring in the Clowns" which also describes the Bolts.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2008
  8. BoltsFan

BoltsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Bottom line, here we come. Going back to week 2 we all knew this was a match up that could happen in the end. We've played our way to Foxboro and we're facing a very damn good team. But you're in our way.

Congrats to the Pats and their fans. Your team has had a historic season thus far and I truly hope the best team wins this Sunday.
  9. SoCalPatsfan90

SoCalPatsfan90 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'll say this BoltsFan... There aren't many of you that thought this matchup would happen after week 2. Again, I live in San Diego, and 90% of everything I heard was "We suck again!" and "Fire Norv, hire Marty".

Congrats on the turn around, and congrats on making it back to the AFCCG. Been a long drought for the city of SD in that regard. See ya in a week.
  10. bradmahn

bradmahn Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Why would hope the Pats win?
  11. OhExaulted1

OhExaulted1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +215 / 13 / -18

#15 Jersey

This is a response I can respect. It should be a kick-azz game. The kind of football any fan of any team can enjoy.

I predict an edge-of-your-seat down to the last play nail-biter. I love playoff football.
  12. TNTitan

TNTitan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I saw a Classy coach after a loss talk the the winning coach. Something you do not see much of in NE.
  13. blackglass3

blackglass3 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

How the hell would you know? Do you go to every Pats game and watch Belichick's every move once the game is over?
  14. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

That's 'cause Bill draws the line at collusion. Maybe if Dungy ever learned the lesson that football players are supposed to play football and play to win every game they are in, and if you earn a bye that is when you rest, Indy wouldn't have folded for a team that barely beat your QB'less team in their own house...
  15. SoonerPatriot

SoonerPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

How does it feel to have your team invest so much into a QB who is a BUST.
  16. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

It feels sofa king we todd did, just like the QB and Jeff Fischer who orders "hits" on players during the game.
  17. BoltsFan

BoltsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yea, the naysayers were out there no doubt. But that's generally true of any fan base. Even the NE fan base.

I'll just say that I was never won of them. Never called for firing Norv or benching PR. Did they both piss me off during the course of the season? Ya, absolutely. But I never gave up on the team and I'm proud of that.
  18. glutton79

glutton79 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

that's true, given the number of losses we've had recently.
  19. ATippett56

ATippett56 Rookie

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

Considering the number of douchebag Colt trolls who visit this message board, I don't blame him!
  20. i support BB

i support BB Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I dont know about everyone else but I HATE the Chargers, especially Phillip Rivers. I dont know how anyone can be a fan of a team who has a QB going back and forth with opposing teams fans while walking to the locker room. Be a professional and just keep walking. Opposing players get harrassed at every game but you dont see many saying anything back. Then after the game Rivers immediately goes and starts taunting the fans behind the Charger bench, real professional. This team is always complaining and crying about everything. I dont know how anyone can root for this team esspecially with Rivers leading the way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.