Bring back Patten, Wiggins and Pokey

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Didn't we win one with those guys??

'Nuff said.

Wiggins, Sometimes I still wonder why we let him go. Glad to see he's been successful.

mikey said:
Didn't we win one with those guys??

'Nuff said.

I am on board for Patten. Go watch your 38 and 39 Super Bowl DVDs and see how many times he pops up. You'll be surprised.

BradyisGod said:
I am on board for Patten. Go watch your 38 and 39 Super Bowl DVDs and see how many times he pops up. You'll be surprised.

Couldn't agree more. Patten came up HUUUUUUGE in those playoffs. People forget about JR Redmond and Patten in the Oakland game - stellar. RIDICULOUS how many plays they made.

BradyisGod said:
He go hurt half way through the 38 SB season and his 39 SB play-offs were awful period.

Patten has developed alligator arms

no way David Patten makes this team

Last edited:
patsox23 said:
Couldn't agree more. Patten came up HUUUUUUGE in those playoffs. People forget about JR Redmond and Patten in the Oakland game - stellar. RIDICULOUS how many plays they made.

Wiggins made arguably, the play of the game on that catch off the tipped ball. What a play. Ah, so many great memories.

Pats Fanatic said:
He go hurt half way through the 38 SB season and his 39 SB play-offs were awful period.

You're going to hold an injury and a playoffs where Branch went nuts against him?

I mis typed, I was thinking 36, so that's my bad. But he had a great regular season for the 39 and that's what helps get you there.

Absolutely, you cannot appreciate the 2004 regular season without recognizing the contribution that Patten made when Branch was injured.

CrazyDave said:
Wiggins made arguably, the play of the game on that catch off the tipped ball. What a play. Ah, so many great memories.

According to KC Joyner's stat system, Wiggins is the best short yardage/goal line tight end in the league. I wouldn't mind him back as a 3rd TE, if he's on the market.

David Patten and/or Tebucky Jones? Maybe
Wiggins and/or Pokey? Nope

Wiggins can play. I'd be happy to see him back as the third tight-end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes