PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brian Waters' locker getting decorated

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have more depth at OG and OC than for any other positions on the team.

If you want to worry about an injury or two making the unit a weak link, consider CB, S, RB. WR, QB.

The Pats have 6 CBs and 4 Safeties.. Looks like the best depth they've had there in awhile.. And the Depth at RB (4) is pretty good also..

Nick McDonald definitely makes this team if Waters doesn't show up. If so, I think Dennard is the last man cut.

There are a lot of good players below the line on Bedard's chart. I like the quality and depth of the Patriots this year.

They don't need to cut anyone if Waters shows up. They are at 52 players right now with McDonald and Dennard on the roster.

Folks, this whole thing could not have been telegraphed any more clearly.

The only question us whether he walks in the door today, tomorrow, Monday or Tuesday.

Monday is Labor Day and the kids are home from school, so my best guess is Tuesday to meet with the coaches/trainers and then hit the ground running in practice on Wednesday.

They don't need to cut anyone if Waters shows up. They are at 52 players right now with McDonald and Dennard on the roster.

Got our cake and get to eat it, too. My projected roster had both Hoyer and Branch, so I missed on that idea.

My guess is that Brian Waters shows up for the Bills game. Brady should survive until then.

Last edited:
Folks, this whole thing could not have been telegraphed any more clearly.

The only question us whether he walks in the door today, tomorrow, Monday or Tuesday.

Monday is Labor Day and the kids are home from school, so my best guess is Tuesday to meet with the coaches/trainers and then hit the ground running in practice on Wednesday.

Is he subject to the three day waiting period before he can practice with pads?

My guess is that they don't plan on activating him until Week 2.

Is he subject to the three day waiting period before he can practice with pads?

My guess is that they don't plan on activating him until Week 2.

Ahhhh, you're right!

He may fly in Tuesday and simply miss playing in game one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back