PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brian Scalabrine Post-game Press Conference

That was awesome! My sentiments all along. I thought the Celtics would win in five, stated a sweep due to everyone (including members here) dissing them. They came within 7 points of a sweep, but glad that didn't happen as the total annihilation in game 6 was worth the extra two losses. Can we all remember this point: defense wins championships. Whats more, I don't see anyone out there that will beat the Celtics next year and I don't care how old the big three are.
Wait I've got more: Kobe Bryant is the greatest basketball player alive. LeBron James is no where near the player Kobe is. Kobe plays better defense then LeBron. Phil Jackson is the best coach in the NBA. The Lakers are a better team then the Celtics. The Lakers bench is better then the Celtics bench. In the immortal words of Larry Bird, 'Eat Sheet'.

SCAL IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!1

hilarious.

What a character. I think he might be setting himself up for somekind of broadcasting gig when his HOF bid comes up a little short:D

It's nice to see people that know their place on the team and are comfortable with it, even if it's just a supportive role during the playoffs. You couldn't ask for better chemistry to develop in a shorter period of time.

YEAHHH! That should be the opening of the Championship video!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back