PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brian Hoyer Unclaimed, Per Ian Rapoport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Davis is Dead and Matt Millen isn't the Lions GM anymore....don't believe anyone else would have been that stupid.

Nor do I.

This opinion is clearly not unanimous, though.

Absolutely nothing

Not entirely true. It indicates that anyone complaining that we didn't trade him for a pick misunderstood the market, because it was impossible to do so, since no team wanted him even for free.

Not entirely true. It indicates that anyone complaining that we didn't trade him for a pick misunderstood the market, because it was impossible to do so, since no team wanted him even for free.

This is speculation on your part, which is understandable and might well be accurate, but is still just speculation. The truth is that it's possible that there was a market for him, but that the market dried up. That does happen, and other reasons might also exist. We just don't know, which is why this says nothing about those people.

Edit: Actually, give the situation, I'd probably have been more accurate in saying that we can't be sure what it says about those people. Approaching it that way, I think it would be fair to then add that I think your position is probably correct.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back